Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understand this topic merge the thread "Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue" and the thread "Darth Vader – STAR WARS Mythos Statue"
It's weird (and seem off topic) for me to post some thing about darth vader in a thread named Darth Maul ?!?
Is it possible to put these thread back in 2 differents ones like it was before or should we start a new one for Darth Vader ?

From what I understand this topic merge the thread "Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue" and the thread "Darth Vader – STAR WARS Mythos Statue"
It's weird (and seem off topic) for me to post some thing about darth vader in a thread named Darth Maul ?!?
Is it possible to put these thread back in 2 differents ones like it was before or should we start a new one for Darth Vader ?

it indeed looks like someone didn't read too good when they decided to merge topics.

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Just got Mythos Maul on Thursday and looked him over last night. Seriously impressed! Also no shiny paint on mine, looks great actually. He gets overshadowed by the other Mythos pieces, but is fantastic in his own right.

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Just got Mythos Maul on Thursday and looked him over last night. Seriously impressed! Also no shiny paint on mine, looks great actually. He gets overshadowed by the other Mythos pieces, but is fantastic in his own right.

...i'm in agreement with you...congratulations... :clap

the moderators are suspiciously quiet about this topic...

Sweet. Thanks Chris. I'm assuming a mod who either doesn't visit the Star Wars Statues part of the forum or doesn't know much about Star Wars saw 2 threads with Darth and Mythos in the title and thought they were the same statue.

I'm too much of a rookie to know if it can be undone, but I PM'd Dave.

I was thinking of ordering this but guess not. SS puts low quantity alerts on everything they have a lot of and don't put them on pieces that are actually close to selling out. Annoying.

It's ridiculous. No warning at all, but Iron man MK42 bust gets a below 50 warning then gets bumped up to less than 90 later on.

That's not sufficient in my opinion. I'm a fairly new collector and did not have the newsletters from earlier. Just been watching the product page.

Back