Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. As much as I like the Mythos line as a whole, the Darth Malgus PF is the best Star Wars PF of 2013. Heck, it gets my vote for statue of the year. It has such a sheer, menacing presence and the paint apps and sculpt are top notch. I can't say enough good about this statue.

Those, kids, are words of wisdom!

:lecture

Yeah I had totally forgot to check BBTS and was sure I'd get one from eBay/Amazon, but told myself I should probably check just in case, and sure enough, it's still in-stock. :yess:

I wasn't sure at first if I should get it it since I'm new to collecting and there are a lot of other pieces I want. I know I would regret it later on if I don't have him in my collection so I decided to place the order before prices go crazy.

Bought myself a Darth Malgus PF for Christmas. Family member walks by, breaks the inner tube brushing against the lightsaber. Awesome! I hope someone on ebay can find a use for it. :(

LR-0036-2_zpse544a9db.jpg

You guys... all these great pics made me re-order from BBTS. I pray this one is perfect as the one I previously ordered & returned to SSC had a broken leg. I tried to stay away but just couldn't resist.

You guys... all these great pics made me re-order from BBTS. I pray this one is perfect as the one I previously ordered & returned to SSC had a broken leg. I tried to stay away but just couldn't resist.

Yes, if you don't want to order these items I suggest staying away from the boards. Some of these photos are just spectacular! I think the Talon, Malgus and recent Chewie shots would serve Sideshow well as propaganda pics as opposed to their rather standard, and (sorry) lame production shots. Also, how about they use an item with a standard size for comparison shots like a baseball. Apples come in about a million different sizes... :)

Also, how about they use an item with a standard size for comparison shots like a baseball. Apples come in about a million different sizes... :)

Myself and about a thousand others have been saying this as well.
You would think a company like Sideshow would improve this one simple aspect of their marketing pics.

Hey sideshow... how about a 12-inch ruler? Duh! :panic:

The truth is, an apple allows them to give us a general idea of size (opposed to exact) and also allows them to make minute changes in dimensions without us ever knowing.

That reminds me of something funny/cool Sideshow did a few years back with the limited edition pictures of the display apple...I need to find that thing.

Edit: Found it...I have 043 of 175. "Sideshow's Red Apple Prop Replica"

Back