Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch this again and you'll see Satele's double blue lightsaber.
There's so much b@d@ssery that Malgus brings to the table too. :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rUs2AJBhZw[/ame]

So this came out looking pretty fantastic huh?

I'd love a PF of Satele's Zabrak Jedi master from the "Return" trailer.

Zabrak_Master_met_twee_lightsabers.png

You only see him for a few minutes but he is so ****ing badass. He's like the Jedi equivalent to Darth Maul.

I wish they'd make a CGI Old Republic movie series.

The Malgus Pf is beautiful but I never liked the old republic era. (Except for Revan and mostly nihilus. I mean the dude devours planets worth of life)

Agreed on all points. DEceived is a great book, the trailers are all great and I wish they made a TOR CG series...

You should get yourself one in January as well, then.. :lecture :yess:

It's one of those things I keep telling myself "I'll buy it later..." for some reason.

Yikes, most on eBay have already reached ridiculous prices. Cheapest I can find are around $400, but I'ma keep looking.

There aren't any comic/collectible shops around me, but I'll ask some relatives. Thanks

I knew I should have ordered this earlier. Hopefully I find one. :lecture :monkey2

Hmmm. For some reason I had it in my mind that he retailed for $325 rather than $375. Either way, no, $400 isn't bad and I might go for that if I can't find anything lower.

I agree. As much as I like the Mythos line as a whole, the Darth Malgus PF is the best Star Wars PF of 2013. Heck, it gets my vote for statue of the year. It has such a sheer, menacing presence and the paint apps and sculpt are top notch. I can't say enough good about this statue.

Back