Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the shoulder armor supposed to be on top or under the cape?
Which is the better display option?

The shoulder armor should be directly above Malgus' shoulders. Don't let the cloak interfere with the magnets. You can drape the cloak above the shoulder armor.

I prefer the shoulder armor on top of the cloak. I have shown how I did this in my unboxing.

At around 6:55.

That's one of the things that makes this PF so good. Several posing options... and if you've got the EX sculpt, you've got another option. :)

I used these pics to influence my posing of the cloak:

300151-darth-malgus-010.jpg

darth-malgus.jpg

I'm afraid he is sold out. Your best bet is the various forums (this included) and maybe ebay.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your response, I will looking for .

Hello everyone! New collector with a first time post. Malgus is my first collectible, at all, from Sideshow.

I didn't know that BBTS had any left when I was looking for my Malgus, so a bit disappointed there. Got it on the bay after two tries; the first one came with a broken leg. My second one came yesterday and was a bit of a disappointment. It came with some glue splotches on the front legs and the paint job, especially on the face mask, is no where near as good as what DarthChrisDK shows in his video. Mine has paint bleeds, missing paint in areas, etc. The one I got with the broken leg looked much better. Well, anyway, does anyone know how to get the glue, or whatever it is, off of the statue without messing up the paint job? Thanks!

I prefer the shoulder armor on top of the cloak. I have shown how I did this in my unboxing.

At around 6:55.

not bad but doesn't looks as natural as some other photos i have seen. like this for one...

9721774356_f456dcc71f_c.jpg

there was another one on the statue forum but i cannot locate it. i have not put the cape on my malgus yet tho.

Back