Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is firmly placed on my TV cabinet and I am loving it more and more. Hopefully the replacement arm can come without issue or delay.

SO how much love would SS get if they dropped a Satele Shan companion piece to this, that shipped within the next 30 days.

:rotfl. Yes Im one of those people who is scare to bend the cape thinking it might mess it up. But today I did it! Nothing broke and it feels good! The cape is so awesome! I can rearrange it so many different ways in covering his face.

This PF definitely has multiple posing options.

Gotta say kudos to SS another impressive quality statue
Some crappy phone pics :)

20130905_230037.jpg

20130905_225919_2314.jpg

20130905_225919_20777.jpg

20130905_225211.jpg

20130905_225320.jpg

20130905_225139.jpg

Damn! Look at the brightness of his saber compared to maul! Great pics! :clap great collection! Now I see two chicken leg darth maul owners here! :hi5: that make 3 including myself. Malgus looks great next to maul!

Mine is firmly placed on my TV cabinet and I am loving it more and more. Hopefully the replacement arm can come without issue or delay.

SO how much love would SS get if they dropped a Satele Shan companion piece to this, that shipped within the next 30 days.

Just like any other statue, I use the 3P's: pose, paint, and price.
If every one of those is good, I'm in. :)

Make that 4.

Great! Before I didn't even see any owners with chicken leg maul. Now we have 4 :clap he really is so under rated but as the owners know he is so awesome! Next to malgus = WOW! Both looks so mean together! Perfect formula for sith! I'm curious they both look so mean.... Who would win in a fight to the death? Both are master killers in the sw universe. Don't want to go off topic. But so want to see who you all think will win if there's only one winner? I love maul and malgus. But who the heck would win? I'm guessing malgus in my opinion? Since he seem to be a leader? What do you all think?

Got mine today!!! :yess:

But I forgot to upload pics to the PC like a retard. :slap

Anywho! At first I was scared cause my box came with a hole in it :gah:
and he is a bit hard to take out of the styrofoam so I was scurred.

But then... first of all he's HEA-VY! Both the base and himself! And he's awesome!!!! I love all the light ups! and the new saber tech! :horror
Since my WL didn't convert I jumped on the reg and I'm glad I did. While I'd love to have the EX head I'm very happy with the reg one and I probably display it like that anyway so all good.

Now that I've crossed the threshold into SW PF with him I'm in for the Sith. Going to have to track down a Dooku, Maul and (scary!) a Talon. I'll wait for the new Vader (with new saber yay!!) and pray for a new Ventress :pray: (wouldn't mind a redo of Maul either)
Got to get the Emperor too.... so pissed I missed out on that $200 off deal!!!:gah:

I'll post my crappy phone pics tomorrow and I'm getting my camera back Monday!!

I was able to get my EX payment moved up. My last Flex pay was scheduled for the 25th but I was worried if there was an issue at that late there would be no replacements available so I made the decision to move up the last payment. I should have it next week.

I was able to get my EX payment moved up. My last Flex pay was scheduled for the 25th but I was worried if there was an issue at that late there would be no replacements available so I made the decision to move up the last payment. I should have it next week.

Good move. I would be worried if I waited as well.

unydajag.jpg

I doubled up the glass shelves, after reading older post it should be safe.
It does kinda freaked me out a little but it should be alright I hope dot dot dot dot
sent from my R2 unit

Ey! And the blade of the lightsaber ?????

unydajag.jpg

I doubled up the glass shelves, after reading older post it should be safe.
It does kinda freaked me out a little but it should be alright I hope dot dot dot dot
sent from my R2 unit

So you've got two glass shelves under him?
That would put even more weight on the metal frame. 6 kilo max recommended weight, I wouldn't be able to sleep :horror

Make that 5.

Wow! Now we have 5 owners of the darth maul chicken legs. Funny how this statue is way too under rated. At least we have some love for him here now with 5 owners! Malgus in the other hand starts out with tons of love. :lol I still wonder who would win the fight to the death between chicken leg maul and malgus? I also notice when not displaying one of the heads on malgus be super careful about laying his unused head on the surface. His ears can break easy if its on a hard surface. I'm using a soft tissue right now to lay it on.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone congrats as well and cbg makes a good point
I was going to leave malgus COH out but it's to risky you could easily chip oh break
One of the ears so be careful.

P.S I love my robochicken leg maul minus the orangy paint job lol

Back