Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that was fast ! They ship out replacement body today or monday !! RESPECT SIDESHOW ! :)

Pics will be posted a bit later but here's the part that scared me :panic:

7ebr.jpg

Got Darth Malgus PF yesterday! Here are some pics. Really like how they've done the lightsaber on this one! Soooo much brighter than the older ones.

Malgus5.jpg

Malgus7.jpg

Malgus8.jpg

Malgus9.jpg

Malgus13.jpg

Malgus16.jpg

Malgus19.jpg

Malgus22.jpg

Malgus23.jpg

After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again!

sio1.jpg

Darth Malgus 1:4 PF Reg 180/1000 - Sideshow

Got this bad boy! Originally I wasn't sure I wanted him cause I don't have any Star Wars PF and at the time of PO I wasn't sure I wanted to get too many 1:4 statues. But after getting Jessica, Joker and some others I did a 180 and decided to get on the WL for the EX. Sadly it didn't convert but I didn't want to miss the opportunity so I grabbed the reg and I'm glad I did!
He is very well done, very menacing. I love the reg face and light-up is great, everything lights up! The robe is nicely done as well. Mine has a bit of wear on the base but very minor so I'm fine with it.

This is my gateway into SW PF and now I'm going to have to track down the previously released Sith. I want all old Sith remade with the new saber tech!!!

1yrm.jpg

iy0p.jpg

p5dl.jpg

68pe.jpg

1g9q.jpg

66ts.jpg

e3a2.jpg

zi5i.jpg

After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again!

sio1.jpg

Darth Malgus 1:4 PF Reg 180/1000 - Sideshow

Got this bad boy! Originally I wasn't sure I wanted him cause I don't have any Star Wars PF and at the time of PO I wasn't sure I wanted to get too many 1:4 statues. But after getting Jessica, Joker and some others I did a 180 and decided to get on the WL for the EX. Sadly it didn't convert but I didn't want to miss the opportunity so I grabbed the reg and I'm glad I did!
He is very well done, very menacing. I love the reg face and light-up is great, everything lights up! The robe is nicely done as well. Mine has a bit of wear on the base but very minor so I'm fine with it.

This is my gateway into SW PF and now I'm going to have to track down the previously released Sith. I want all old Sith remade with the new saber tech!!!

1yrm.jpg

iy0p.jpg

p5dl.jpg

68pe.jpg

1g9q.jpg

66ts.jpg

e3a2.jpg

zi5i.jpg
yes great pics very sharp :clap
I will have regular next month

Great pics, congrats!
Although I do have the exclusive, the regular head if my favorite. This is the Malgus I know from pics and game, love the extra lights, and with the mask and hood on he looks more menacing.
My ex head will stay in the box. At least for now.

This looks to be a hit statue.

Hope they do Shae Vizla or Satele Shan.

Though i'd cream my pants if they made Malak or Nihilus

:goodpost: oh yes please make them ss!:pray::pray::pray:

Make it 6! This was one of my first PFs, outside to the paint its one of the best looking Pfs IMO in terms of size, pose, and lightsaber tech

Make it 6. Also opened my EX Malgus today and he is awesome. Every thing works, only problem is some paint scuffs on his boot.

Great now we have 7 owners here for the chicken leg darth maul! More love for that under rated statue! So that's 7 owners of the chicken leg sith along with malgus! Congrats to all who owns both these awesome sith's. :clap both together looks so. Freakin awesome!

Btw great pics everyone! Keep them coming!

I missed my delivery so I called UPS and they informed me that SSC put a restriction for pick-up. Is this the norm now? I had to call SSC to lift the restriction so I could pick him up tonight. I'm just waiting for the call from UPS and then he will be mine tonight. :devil :pray:

Oh and CBG since no one answered your question yes you are correct Malgus would annihilate Maul in a fight. You need to read Deceived he is a total bad ***. Be warned there are no pictures in the book! :D

Back