Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed my delivery so I called UPS and they informed me that SSC put a restriction for pick-up. Is this the norm now? I had to call SSC to lift the restriction so I could pick him up tonight. I'm just waiting for the call from UPS and then he will be mine tonight. :devil :pray:

Oh and CBG since no one answered your question yes you are correct Malgus would annihilate Maul in a fight. You need to read Deceived he is a total bad ***. Be warned there are no pictures in the book! :D

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif
:monkey3 :wink1:

Oh wow...WOW.

Exclusive is incredible and so is the regular head. If you're on the fence, jump off and get this. If you are doubting, don't. Love it.

I need to move the Vader PF next to him for size comparison.

How is the cape suppose to be in? I put the shoulder pads on top of the cape?

I just slide the thin part of the cape underneath the should pad and the magnet was strong enough to push through it and stay good.

I just slide the thin part of the cape underneath the should pad and the magnet was strong enough to push through it and stay good.

That's what I did but some pics looks had the cape over the pads. Wasn't sure how it would stay on probably...

....on another note, this statue is insane. I love both heads but most likely display the ex head. Congrats anyone who got one.

That's what I did but some pics looks had the cape over the pads. Wasn't sure how it would stay on probably...

....on another note, this statue is insane. I love both heads but most likely display the ex head. Congrats anyone who got one.

In the pics of Malgus (box of The Old Republic game and the statue that came with it) the cape is below the shoulder pads. It holds fine on mine.

It is insanely awesome, the paint job on both heads is outstanding.

Last edited:
In the pics of Malgus (box of The Old Republic game and the statue that came with it) the cape is below the should pads. It holds fine on mine.

It is insanely awesome, the paint job on both heads is outstanding.

I couldn't believe the veins popping out of it. It looks so real. Worth every penny.

Real nice photo's everybody.. keep um' coming.

One BAD@SS Sith.The Reg will most likely sell out as well.This is a great pick up,EX or Reg..he's just so Menacing.:lsvader

Last edited:
Oh wow...WOW.

Exclusive is incredible and so is the regular head. If you're on the fence, jump off and get this. If you are doubting, don't. Love it.

I need to move the Vader PF next to him for size comparison.

Oh yes pf vader is the ultimate true pf scale! He's always bigger then pretty much everything in that size. He makes everything else looks a tad small in 1/4 real scale in my opinion.

I missed my delivery so I called UPS and they informed me that SSC put a restriction for pick-up. Is this the norm now? I had to call SSC to lift the restriction so I could pick him up tonight. I'm just waiting for the call from UPS and then he will be mine tonight. :devil :pray:

Oh and CBG since no one answered your question yes you are correct Malgus would annihilate Maul in a fight. You need to read Deceived he is a total bad ***. Be warned there are no pictures in the book! :D

Wow! Hearing this will make me even love this statue more! So badass! Thanks for the info! I will be honest and know I won't read it. Also no pics? Then I know I won't even flip through it. Lol.... Sorry I know I'm faking it if I said I will reader look through it. I did however learn a bit about him in that huge massive hardback book on the old republic at barnes. Thats what I called an awesome book! So many huge pics and very little words that I can actually have the patience to read it. Also I seen those YouTube videos of him killing the Jedi's. Then that Shan vs malgus battle! :horror wow!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Let me tell you how awesome my UPS guy is. Shortly after UPS called me back and informed me that I could pick up my package my delivery driver showed up. He accidentally wrote final delivery attempt on my sticker getting this package confused with Shaak he delivered last week. He felt bad when he realized it was only the second delivery attempt and saw that I was going to pick it up, so he brought it back. He told me he has never done that for anyone before. My wife told me that was a sign I order too many pieces. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Let me tell you how awesome my UPS guy is. Shortly after UPS called me back and informed me that I could pick up my package my delivery driver showed up. He accidentally wrote final delivery attempt on my sticker getting this package confused with Shaak he delivered last week. He felt bad when he realized it was only the second delivery attempt and saw that I was going to pick it up, so he brought it back. He told me he has never done that for anyone before. My wife told me that was a sign I order too many pieces. :lol

There are two UPS drivers on my route and they both know me on a first name basis and beep and wave when they drive by even if they are not delivering to my house. Yep, I order a lot of statues. :lol

Same here. My driver does the same. My wife thinks it's donkey! :lol

Ops I forgot to mention how awesome this piece is. Hopefully I will have time to shoot some pics and post them in the morning.

After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again!

sio1.jpg

Darth Malgus 1:4 PF Reg 180/1000 - Sideshow

Got this bad boy! Originally I wasn't sure I wanted him cause I don't have any Star Wars PF and at the time of PO I wasn't sure I wanted to get too many 1:4 statues. But after getting Jessica, Joker and some others I did a 180 and decided to get on the WL for the EX. Sadly it didn't convert but I didn't want to miss the opportunity so I grabbed the reg and I'm glad I did!
He is very well done, very menacing. I love the reg face and light-up is great, everything lights up! The robe is nicely done as well. Mine has a bit of wear on the base but very minor so I'm fine with it.

This is my gateway into SW PF and now I'm going to have to track down the previously released Sith. I want all old Sith remade with the new saber tech!!!

1yrm.jpg

iy0p.jpg

p5dl.jpg

68pe.jpg

1g9q.jpg

66ts.jpg

e3a2.jpg

zi5i.jpg

I'm looking at that awesome library you have a behind him , looks like you have a lot of great books to read.

sent from my R2 unit

^ yes indeed but I don't see any SW books. I was going to mention this earlier but got lost in all the excitement of receiving my piece.

Thanks for the compliments guys. My best friend made me noticed I had the SWTOR Collector behind him in the pic which I hadn't even realized :lol

Also re: shoulderpads they go underneath I think and the robe is still held thanks to the magnets.

I'm looking at that awesome library you have a behind him , looks like you have a lot of great books to read.

sent from my R2 unit

^ yes indeed but I don't see any SW books. I was going to mention this earlier but got lost in all the excitement of receiving my piece.

Yeah I have a lot to read and fyi the white comics below Sandman are Star Wars (TotJ, KotOR, Clone Wars, Dark Times, Legacy)

but since you asked :)

8c9o.jpg

Back