Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this pièce, some pics of mine :

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

Awesome pics! It makes me sad to be parting with mine. But I have different collecting priorities like we all do.

If anyone is interested I'm looking to trade him for either the Aayla Secura, Aurra Sing, or Yoda/Clone PFs.

Just shipped this guy back yesterday, hopefully the next one arrives undamaged. I did not get a offer to keep it as is or I would have attempted fixing it, but would not expect it to be worth it so I did not ask.

Just shipped this guy back yesterday, hopefully the next one arrives undamaged. I did not get a offer to keep it as is or I would have attempted fixing it, but would not expect it to be worth it so I did not ask.

They probably would have offered you only $25 anyway.

Hey!! Does anybody have/or know of where I can get a base for malgus, having switch problems!! Thanks!!

I was just able to pick up the exclusive of this amazing statue. Really looking forward to getting it after seeing all of the amazing pictures posted so far.

Back