Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 2/14/19 THE ONESIXTHFLY WAY COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 12/25/10

Dude where did you get those Creep Show pieces? Those are awesome!

Well the statue I got from a chiller convention years ago and the rest were comissioned by One's Customs. Creepshows my favorite horror flick so look foward to seeing the rest of the characters one day. You can check my youtube review on page 3. It will also lead you to all my in depth reviews of each figure. Enjoy!:wink1:

Hey dude! when can I come over and view your awesomeness??? I like your mirror backing in the Detolf's and your lighting. That must have been a lot work.:1-1:

Once again i must say. Awesome collection.

The variety in your collection is great and to me, that's what makes it one of the best. I'm glad to see another Death Note fan here. :) I didn't get into the 1/6 game until after they were sold out unfortunately, but they're awesome figs.

truly amazing collection

merry christmas

The variety in your collection is great and to me, that's what makes it one of the best. I'm glad to see another Death Note fan here. :) I didn't get into the 1/6 game until after they were sold out unfortunately, but they're awesome figs.

Thanks bro! Love Death Note man. Definitely my favorite anime of all time. If your still in the market and looking for the figs my boy Keysta just threw up a similar set like mine right here.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87443

A little pricey but they are long sold out so the value has gone up quite a bit.

I,ve said it before and i,ll say it again one of the best 1/6 collections ive seen for along time :clap
Awesome work Mag,keep it up :goodpost:

Thanks bro! Love Death Note man. Definitely my favorite anime of all time. If your still in the market and looking for the figs my boy Keysta just threw up a similar set like mine right here.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87443

A little pricey but they are long sold out so the value has gone up quite a bit.

Death Note is probably my favorite too :) and thanks for the link man, but unfortunately the Kaneda bike really drained me last year haha. I think I'll eventually try to sculpt my own head for Light and see how it goes from there. :)

Indeed, what a mag-nificent collection! Congratulations, man... err... I mean Mag! :clap

Awesome Collection Darth...I watched the Video you done on it as well...Simply Amazing!:google Keep'em coming bro!
Hey where are your Jasons and Myers??? Is he Out killing spree or:rotfl
Maybe chasing Laurie Strode for your collection!:winkpumpk

Indeed, what a mag-nificent collection! Congratulations, man... err... I mean Mag! :clap

Lol! Thanks Comm!

Awesome Collection Darth...I watched the Video you done on it as well...Simply Amazing!:google Keep'em coming bro!
Hey where are your Jasons and Myers??? Is he Out killing spree or:rotfl
Maybe chasing Laurie Strode for your collection!:winkpumpk

Thanks for the words Moe! As for Jason and Myers they are in the loving hands of One's Customs getting their hair and nails did! They shall return very soon! :wink1:

Really awesome collection! :rock

Hey fellas! Back with a lil' update on the newest customs I've aqquired. Will post pics of them among the collection at a later date. Hope you like em!:wink1:

Betomatali's Pennywise

Pennywise021.jpg

Pennywise060.jpg

Dexter By Xenoviper, Kato and Magnus

Dexter002.jpg

Dexter005.jpg

They Live Alien By Mr.Barlow, Greggo and Magnus

TheyLive007.jpg

TheyLive006.jpg

Back