Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 2/14/19 THE ONESIXTHFLY WAY COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 2/22/11

Magnus, you do custom work?

Didn't get a chance to make a Good Comment about your New Scores Darth, was at work had to run.
Pennywise, Dexter and They Live Alien are Great and to have some Top Names apply there Talents to make it to your Magnificent Collect.

Now I feel better

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 12/25/10

the new update pics are super sick. love the amount of customs filling up your selves. Really dig that fight club shelf.
awesome
J.

Hey Guys I finally had some time to update the collection before the year ends. Hope you like it and I'd like to wish all my freaks happy holidays all around!!!

Youtube Video Review
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/c91_4394y2o?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/c91_4394y2o?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

CollectionUpdate2010035.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010041.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010046.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010050.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010052.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010058.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010061.jpg

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 12/25/10

I want one of those They Live aliens so bad. any chance on doing a Piper custom to go with?
that pennywise and dexter are looking great as well
strong work on putting them together
J.

Hey fellas! Back with a lil' update on the newest customs I've aqquired. Will post pics of them among the collection at a later date. Hope you like em!:wink1:

Betomatali's Pennywise

Pennywise021.jpg

Pennywise060.jpg

Dexter By Xenoviper, Kato and Magnus

Dexter002.jpg

Dexter005.jpg

They Live Alien By Mr.Barlow, Greggo and Magnus

TheyLive007.jpg

TheyLive006.jpg

Thanks -- your stuff is fire. Love the uniqueness of it.

Didn't get a chance to make a Good Comment about your New Scores Darth, was at work had to run.
Pennywise, Dexter and They Live Alien are Great and to have some Top Names apply there Talents to make it to your Magnificent Collect.

Now I feel better

Aww Colossus your such a gent!:hi5: Much appreciated my friend! Glad you like em!

the new update pics are super sick. love the amount of customs filling up your selves. Really dig that fight club shelf.
awesome
J.
I want one of those They Live aliens so bad. any chance on doing a Piper custom to go with?
that pennywise and dexter are looking great as well
strong work on putting them together
J.
Thanks J.! Fight Club deserved the love. My second favorite movie of all time. Now if I could just get some Pulp Fiction figs I'd be in heaven! I'd love to do a Nada from They Live but no ones attempted it yet. The pair would be awesome!

Thanks -- your stuff is fire. Love the uniqueness of it.
No Problem bro! Thanks again bro! Love that you used the word "Fire" you wouldnt happen to be from NY would you?:wink1:

Insane collection! You are rocking some seriously awesome customs. I love the Creepshow stuff, one of my favorite horror movies as a kid! They Live and It are also classics! Love that Dexter too, I'm a huge fan of that show.

It's always great to see a collection from somebody who you share so much in common with, hell if you replaced the Deathnote stuff with Macross we'd have identical tastes :rotfl

good stuff, thanks for sharing!

Insane collection! You are rocking some seriously awesome customs. I love the Creepshow stuff, one of my favorite horror movies as a kid! They Live and It are also classics! Love that Dexter too, I'm a huge fan of that show.

It's always great to see a collection from somebody who you share so much in common with, hell if you replaced the Deathnote stuff with Macross we'd have identical tastes :rotfl

good stuff, thanks for sharing!

Hey Die! Thanks for the verbals! I'm into so many genres but Horror is my main thing as you can see it dominates most of my collection. Creepshow is my favorite horror flick of all time! I even have a Fluffy tattoo! Lol! My main goal is getting characters from my favorite childhood flicks and whatever newness that Hot Toys or the great customizers of the Freaks board come out with as long as I'm digging the flick or tv show. Was never much of a Macross fan but I do appreciate its dopeness. Have you ever watched Death Note? Love it to Death! Lol!

Congrats on the "They Live" figure. We must get together and take pics of our figs together. Always happy to see your customs kid. Keep up the good work.

Latest additions to the collection. I should have had my head examined not picking them up sooner. Excellent work by Hot Toys. Dont get the Falconer hate. I love him. Props to Mr.Ecko on the Falcon mod. Worked like a charm!:hi5:

Predators003.jpg

Predators004.jpg

Predators008.jpg

Predators006.jpg

Predators009.jpg

Predators013.jpg

Nice Pred Mag...Your collection just keeps on growing! You go Boy!:clap
Let me know if your ever in the market for a "moe Prod" figure someday, love to be in that collection somewhere...:hi5:

Latest additions to the collection. I should have had my head examined not picking them up sooner. Excellent work by Hot Toys. Dont get the Falconer hate. I love him. Props to Mr.Ecko on the Falcon mod. Worked like a charm!:hi5:

Predators003.jpg

Predators004.jpg

Predators008.jpg

Predators006.jpg

Predators009.jpg

Predators013.jpg

Good ____ my dude. Awesome figures. I know you appreciate all comments and subscriptions.

Wow Magnus awsome collection. I've been meaning to comment for awhile now on this amazing and diverse collection. :clap

Congrats on gettin the Falconer , he is a bad ass figure and thanks for the props on the Falcon Mod man i'm glad i could help ya out buddy :wave :hi5:

Congrats on gettin the Falconer , he is a bad ass figure and thanks for the props on the Falcon Mod man i'm glad i could help ya out buddy :wave :hi5:

Yeah well wait until you see his Mark 4 pose.:naughty

Nice Pred Mag...Your collection just keeps on growing! You go Boy!:clap
Let me know if your ever in the market for a "moe Prod" figure someday, love to be in that collection somewhere...:hi5:

Thanks Moe! I'm sure I'll have one soon. The right character just hasnt hit me yet!:)

Good ____ my dude. Awesome figures. I know you appreciate all comments and subscriptions.

Lmao!!! You know they always are! :wink1:

Wow Magnus awsome collection. I've been meaning to comment for awhile now on this amazing and diverse collection. :clap

Thanks for taking the time to drop a comment bro! Its much appreciated!

Yeah bro thanks. He's the bees knees fa sho! The mod was the bomb. It just helped make the figure look that much more badass! :yess:

Yeah well wait until you see his Mark 4 pose.:naughty

Yeah I wonder what he'll think Key????:monkey3

Back