Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 2/14/19 THE ONESIXTHFLY WAY COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 12/25/10

Hey Guys I finally had some time to update the collection before the year ends. Hope you like it and I'd like to wish all my freaks happy holidays all around!!!

Youtube Video Review
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/c91_4394y2o?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/c91_4394y2o?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

CollectionUpdate2010035.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010041.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010046.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010050.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010052.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010058.jpg

CollectionUpdate2010061.jpg

Hell yeah dude my man is back King of Da Customs...:clap

Awesome collection Mag!!!! I am jealous!!

Absolutely brilliant collection. Super jealous of that Spartacus.

Wow man, great stuff.

Where'd you get this little Boston puppy toy from?

CollectionUpdate2010041.jpg

awesome and great collection, i like much of your pieces

this is incredible

CollectionUpdate2010112.jpg

Love the collection man!

Couple questions for you....

Love the Mud Dutch figure! Is that the one awhile back that the guy on here was selling that had a dio with it?

Second, how the he** did you get Megatron's arm to stay up like that?!?!? :) Mine would topple over and can't hold the weight of the cannon on his arm.

Again, brilliant collection fellow freak! Congrats!

Great collection!

I freaking love your Ash!

Love the collection man!

Couple questions for you....

Love the Mud Dutch figure! Is that the one awhile back that the guy on here was selling that had a dio with it?

Second, how the he** did you get Megatron's arm to stay up like that?!?!? :) Mine would topple over and can't hold the weight of the cannon on his arm.

Again, brilliant collection fellow freak! Congrats!

Thanks man! Yeah the Dutch was by Todd Factory. Its a real awesome piece. I don't have the stands anymore because I'm an anti-stand guy. I'm surprised he hasn't been around on the boards lately. I wish he was though he makes great customs.

As for Megs I just lifted it. Try lifting the arm a little higher and spreading the legs apart in the right position. It takes time but it can be done. Or maybe the joint on yours is just loose. I've pretty much had it in that same pose since I've bought it. Hope that helps!

Great collection!

I freaking love your Ash!

Thanks bro! You ain't seen nothing yet. It's still a work in progress. Stay tuned for the full fig real soon!

Holy ____ ! Bro. That is an amazing collection, I am jealous. Also, give me your Spartacus.

Back