Statue Darkstalkers Morrigan - HMO Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Player 1 is the must. I would rather wait for a Lillith than get the 2nd one although it is really eye catching. Love this pic of her- did they change her eye color? maybe its just the lighting in the pro shots

IMG_8058.JPG

Found this one just now in their group-

IMG_8067.JPG

They wont say anything about bbts specifically and seems like they wont try to have them carry it. bbts says they have to be solicited to carry it, but I wonder if they scout products they know will be hot sellers? So I guess its up to bbts completely if they decide to get these in.

Fortunately it looks like the "choker" that was on the show model was omitted from the production pieces. I'm sure it was there as a quick fix of sorts for the Singapore show.

Main color for the win. The P2 variant isn't as nostalgic and HMO realizes this. Lowering the ES on that one was smart.

The statue looks awesome. I don't understand why they can't get this over here with a larger edition size. There isn't another company that I know making Darkstalkers statues for North America.

I wondered why I liked this statue so much, it’s based off Artgerms artwork, one of my favorite artists.

Attachments

• C92E0492-867D-4856-BCAE-DFA9A37A488D.jpeg
    C92E0492-867D-4856-BCAE-DFA9A37A488D.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 113
Makes sense; Stanley Lau (Artgerm) created the art as part of Darkstalkers Resurrection for Capcom and official art is easier for licensers to get approvals on. Stanley and HMO are also Singapore-based so there ya' go.

Back