Statue Darkstalkers Morrigan - HMO Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a lot of amazing statues at STGCC this year, but Morrigan really stood out from the crowd. She was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G guys!

i dont collect or own a single female statue BUT... this really caught my eye. a real show stopper

Not selling to the US theyre making it very hard for me TO get this lol. Really hoping bbts gets this or I probably wont be. All the postal forwarding companies Ive looked at so far seem a bit sketchy.

Think both bbts and secret compass will be offering this, but it seems pretty popular so I imagine it'll sell out fast. Hopefully it's a decent edition size.

If BBTS puts her up for preorder, I'll pull the trigger. Buuuut Im not sure its gonna happen. BBTS said they would probably carry it but they first have to be solicited. Ive asked on HMO's facebook group if they'll going with them but they dont answer. From what I can infer reading through their responses, it may be the darkstalker license thats the problem. Cant be Capcom cuz bbts carries Dante.

Hope Im completely wrong, I can understand them not direct selling to US customers but I dont see why they couldnt use a middleman like bbts

If BBTS puts her up for preorder, I'll pull the trigger. Buuuut Im not sure its gonna happen. BBTS said they would probably carry it but they first have to be solicited. Ive asked on HMO's facebook group if they'll going with them but they dont answer. From what I can infer reading through their responses, it may be the darkstalker license thats the problem. Cant be Capcom cuz bbts carries Dante.

Hope Im completely wrong, I can understand them not direct selling to US customers but I dont see why they couldnt use a middleman like bbts

Thanks for keeping us posted.
I hope they can work it out with bbts.

Pretty low edition sizes, no pricing yet either though. Guessing 4 large for her maybe 450... this is gonna go quickly I imagine. Really dig both and just hope to score one.

morrigan6.jpg

morrigan5.jpg

Morrigan (Regular): 450 ES - 699 USD
Morrigan (Player 2 Variant): 175 ES - 699 USD
Morrigan Ultimate Collector's Set (Regular + Player 2 + Matching Edition Plates): 50 ES - 1399 USD

Should i get both.. but both will cost a ton of money.. P2 is more eye catching than P1. but without P1 the original colors seems "weird" to me..

Back