Darkstalker Morrigan by Jerry Macaluso

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My exclusive has shipped, so it should be here before the end of the week! Now I just need to pay for the regular one! :banghead

Just received mine! I freaking love it :rock Everything is perfect. Excellent paint up. Beautiful sculpt. One of my favorites now.

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllly really wanted the green one but couldn't afford it :( ....i still love my blue haired Morrigan though.

Although i was in a mood the other week and kicked a coco cola bottle and it landed on Morrigan's wing and there is a tiny little scratch on it. I was so mad at my self for being such an idiot.

Last edited:
With this weeks holliday deals at SS they had 2 exclusives for 50% off. I quickly placed my order and it was confirmed, I was so excited. A few days later I got an email from SS saying they actually didnt have it but would offer me the regular for 50%. I think its great just not an essential character and I have never even played the game. Nevertheless i had my eyes on her for a while.

Back