Darkstalker Morrigan by Jerry Macaluso

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know. But at the time the whole site was lagging badly. I didn't think I was even going to get a order in, thus miss out. I seriously thought the site was going into meltdown mode ;)

Gotcha! I actually had the same problem.

i ordered the regular since my favorite color is blue and it looks like morrigan is touching herself more with the reg

Yeah I know. But at the time the whole site was lagging badly. I didn't think I was even going to get a order in, thus miss out. I seriously thought the site was going into meltdown mode ;)

Yeah... same here. I thought I missed out.

Actually my order for the EX was somehow submitted twice, so I cancelled the other one.

The final piece is amazing! I won't bring up my issues with the eyes again but seeing the rest of it really look great!!!

For all of those that ordered, you might want to cancel, otherwise you'll be paying $300 for a box.:lol:lol:lol

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you Morrigan, new from Pop Culture Shock. The sexy succubus from the Capcom fighting game Darkstalkers stands approximately 0 inches tall, cast in high-quality polystone. Each piece comes with a unique Certificate of Authenticity, hand signed by the sculptor, artist Jerry Macaluso.

I have no interest in this piece, but I think it's cool that it comes with a COA signed by the artist.

Jerry,

I peeked into statueforum, and have a question. Is it true you're going to do another Morrigan with her eyes redone? I seen someone took the liberty of doing the photoshop work for ya, heh. IMO, I would rather have other female characters done (Felicia,Lilith,Rose,Cammy,and Chun-Li) before that happens.

Jerry,

I peeked into statueforum, and have a question. Is it true you're going to do another Morrigan with her eyes redone? I seen someone took the liberty of doing the photoshop work for ya, heh. IMO, I would rather have other female characters done (Felicia,Lilith,Rose,Cammy,and Chun-Li) before that happens.

not doing another Morrigan. Just slightly reshaping the eyes on the original statue.

Here's some in hand pics that someone posted in Statue Forum. Even the box looks cool.

morrigan08.jpg

morrigan01.jpg

morrigan02.jpg

morrigan04.jpg

morrigan07.jpg

morrigan06.jpg

The eyes are still bugging me but overall the piece turned out really well....

I'm waaaay late to the party on this thread, but oh well. :D

Morrigan is gorgeous, I wish I would've looked in this thread from the start, I would've definitely purchased one. She'd look great next to my Lara Croft PF.

Everyones tried to get Thundercats...its the only real licensing Grail left.

I tried for action figures when I owned SOTA with no luck.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

That would've been awesome.

...Im license hunting.

...Now I have to keep searching for licenses that will A)sell B) cheap enough for me cuz Im not Sideshow and C) I want to sculpt. Not the easiest thing to find !
Pssst...Jerry, Resident Evil.

I know they've been offered $1m for action figures and statues. Thats a LOT...thats Star Wars money. They said no.

I think they have big plans to revive it with a new series and maybe a movie and they want to wait until those are off the ground.
I really hope you are right, Thundercats is the only remaning 80's property that I want...no NEED!

Just received mine! I freaking love it :rock Everything is perfect. Excellent paint up. Beautiful sculpt. One of my favorites now.

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

Back