Darkstalker Morrigan by Jerry Macaluso

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Jerry! Your statues and sculpts have always been impressive!

It's too bad we'll never see that awesome SOTA Morrigan figure that was done a long time ago. That was one of the best female figures I've ever seen! Not only character-wise but design-wise it had the female form DOWN!

The legendary Morrigan action figure. Sure was sweet looking. For the life of me I dont know why the new SOTA owners resculpted it. :confused:

thundercats.jpg
:monkey3:monkey3

Lion-o holding a 40 oz PF ? :duh:

Now that we are getting Morrigan we gotta have a Felicia accompanyment.

darkstalkers_felicia_doorposter.jpg

Question for you guys and gals...

Looking at the unpainted Morrigan sculpt...do you feel her eyes should be looking to her left or her right.

I definately dont like straight and I currently have them painted to her left but Im now thinking to do them to her right.

Thoughts ?

As any of you that were fans of my work at SOTA know I like to involve the collectors as much as possible since its your dollars that go towards these pieces.

Looks fantastic Jerry! A must have for me.

In regards to the eyes, to her right would be a classic over-the-shoulder pose and in my opinion classy, however a bit more demure (take that as a positive or negative).

Question for you guys and gals...

Looking at the unpainted Morrigan sculpt...do you feel her eyes should be looking to her left or her right.

I definately dont like straight and I currently have them painted to her left but Im now thinking to do them to her right.

Thoughts ?

As any of you that were fans of my work at SOTA know I like to involve the collectors as much as possible since its your dollars that go towards these pieces.

Could you possibly give us a quick photo, Jerry? Maybe just of the head in case you don't want to show off the whole thing.

You or one of us here could photoshop the eyes the other way so we can get a glance at how it could look.

Although the statue and the drawing is reverse, I still think it looks good looking to the right

morrigansculpt_A.jpg

Morrigan(Darkstalkers).jpg

Eyes looking to her right :buttrock:

I'd have them looking to HER (as if you were Morrigan) right...looking over her shoulder on her straight arm down. I think that'd look better...

I Like the idea of her looking to the right because that pose would indicate she is guarding something about herself. If she is looking to the left then it almost feels like she is teasing you. (which may be the point!)

Last edited:
Back