DarkangelDTB AKA Deano's Cutoms 1/6th head sculpts and clothing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've told you this before but I am truly sorry for your woes. After the year I've been having I can really sympathize.
As for head suggestions, you know I always have a ton I'd like to see.
Van Williams
Paul Blackthorne
Eve Myles
Burn Gorman
Naoko Mori
Gareth David-Lloyd
Steve Carell
plus all the ones I've already mentioned :D

Damn there's loads of good ones there and BLOOMING HECK, I am so forgetful. I do still have that HUGE list you sent me before too.

Loving the Idea of possibly doing the whole Torchwood Team. WHOOHOO.

That sucks man. As for the Lost Sculpts, your work is far superior to what she is putting out. Trust me.

And here is the pic I promised of Locke.

OH MY FREEKING GOODNESS. He looks ACE. Its sucha good feeling to see how my heads end up on finished pieces. Great work there. LOVE IT.

OH, and Patrick Magoohan!!!

GREAT CHOICE.

what happened to the toht sculpt i suggested ;) :D:D

Ah yes. I totally forgot that one too. JEEZ. I have so much going on in me heads I forget that about all these AWESOME suggestions.

Right. Once I have gotten this portfolio piece done for this new job I am after I am going to knuckle down and try and get a load of new heads on the go. I will do a few of IronMans suggestions and probably look at doing Toht too.

Cheers guys for all the kind words and encouragement.

Right. Back to my CG folio work :(

Dean :D

Good luck Dean. I wish you well in getting this new job and look forward to seeing more of your work.
Oh, and how could you forget MY list? LOL

Well I'd love a Ianto head, and so would a friend of mine on live journal. In fact If it's a good enough likeness I bet a few more on the Torchwood communities would be interested in them.

Well I'd love a Ianto head, and so would a friend of mine on live journal. In fact If it's a good enough likeness I bet a few more on the Torchwood communities would be interested in them.

COOL. Well once I am ready to do some heads I will probably do Ianto and Gwen first and probably a couple of IronMan's from his list then.

Cheers for all the Ideas.

Oh and Ironman. I hadnt forgotten really. I just have so many to choose from I dont know who to do first :D there are some awesome suggestions on that old list you did. If there's any preference then shout out who.

I also have had a GREAT suggestion from Les also but I wont say who just yet.

Yeah, I'd go for that! That smirking (Cat who got all the cream) smile is sooo him! :lol

Hi there everyone.

Just wanted to update you all and let you know what I have been up to.

I will be posting new pics tomorrow of my latest heads I have been working on now that I am coming to the end of my work on the folio for this new job.

Tomorrow I will be posting pics of Straker from UFO, my Paul McGann 8th Doctor and Mr Bean.

Hopefully I will get these paited up too this weekend.

Then I have decided to do these heads next.

1st. William Hartnell as the 1st doctor
2nd. The Brigadier.
3rd. Roger Delgado as the Master
4th. Ianto Jones.

Not sure how long it will be before you see these but It gives you an Idea of whats on the cards.

AND I can always be persuaded to change the order or add something else if people want others first etc.

Anyway. I will post pics tomorrow of the ones done so far.

all the best.

Dean :)

1st. William Hartnell as the 1st doctor
2nd. The Brigadier.
3rd. Roger Delgado as the Master
4th. Ianto Jones.

Oh excellent stuff! I shall look forward to seeing how you get on with those. I have a feeling that old Ianto will be a touch one to with that slightly baby face of his.

If you need any reference give us a shout.

Glad to hear Straker's coming!! Kind of disappointed that Magoohan isn't in the next 4. :(
Can't wait to see them all at any rate!!
:banana

Oh excellent stuff! I shall look forward to seeing how you get on with those. I have a feeling that old Ianto will be a touch one to with that slightly baby face of his.

If you need any reference give us a shout.

Whoo yeah that would be great Sue. If you have a good front side and 3/4 view that would be ACE. Cheers for that. Looking forward to tackling him.

Glad to hear Straker's coming!! Kind of disappointed that Magoohan isn't in the next 4. :(
Can't wait to see them all at any rate!!
:banana

YAYYY I know. He's been a long time coming and I finally got my own head painted up today. He's turned out pretty cool. Though I struggled getting his hair shade right, some shots his hair looks silver and some look blonde. so its sort of inbetween. I just have Mr Bean to paint now and I will ge thtem posted tomorrow.

Oh and I was shopping with my Mom today too for the materials to make the Straker outfit too.

Sorry about McGooan. I promise to do that one in the next batch.

Cheers Sue. Your a star.

In the Meantime.

Here are the last couple of heads I finally completed in the minute amounts of time I have at the moment to work on them.

The 8th Doctor
8thdoctorsd4.jpg

Especially for Ironman

Ed Bishop as commander Straker
strakerbq1.jpg

And finally jsut the raw sculpt of Mr Bean.
mrbeanpr4.jpg

I have enjoyed doing Mr Bean so I might carry on with these and do a few more comedy classics in this scale. I have a few Ideas so keep watching :D

To go with the 8th Doctor headsculpt I will be offering bundles of clothing wich will be the complete outfit apart from shoes. I will post pics as soon as I have a completed set. But My mum is frantically working on these.

ther ewill only be 5 sets and two are already taken. So if you dont get one I am sure you will be able to get one from Vikkitix as her 8th Doctor outfits are stupendous too.

anyway. thanks for looking. I will try and get more updates done soon as I nearly have finished the test piece I am working on to get this new job. So will have more time for my customs.

All the best.

Out of the depth's of...well, wherever it's been.
BUMP
Yes, BUMP this thread back to life and let us see what has been happening.
Dean? You still out there buddy?

Wow, first time I have seen this thread. Awesome custom work, would love to see how that Rose sculpt turned out!! :rock

Back