DarkangelDTB AKA Deano's Cutoms 1/6th head sculpts and clothing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heads arrived today!! Very Nice !!!
I can't wait to get them painted and onto figures!!
If you haven't gotten soem of these heads they are real nice. And shipped from the UK faster than I've been getting state to state packages lately.
Email me when you have the time so we can talk outfits!! My list grows more and more in need!
STRAKER!!!!!

The heads arrived today!! Very Nice !!!
I can't wait to get them painted and onto figures!!
If you haven't gotten soem of these heads they are real nice. And shipped from the UK faster than I've been getting state to state packages lately.
Email me when you have the time so we can talk outfits!! My list grows more and more in need!
STRAKER!!!!!

AWESOME. Glad you got them OK. That really is fast shipping. Usually takes a good week or two from the UK. Glad you got them All fine. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

You want a Straker then I will do him ;) Persistance always wins with me :D.

when I have done charlie from Lost and Paul McGann I just might bump him up the list and start him. ;)

Let me know what you need outfit wise and I will see what I can do.

All the best.

Dean :)

HAHa I havnt forgotten. Bald head sculpt first for sure.

Oh and regarding you Peter Lorre Sculpt. Check your email I sent an Idea.

Dean :D

Hi Guys.

I have finally gotten round to finishing my John Locke head sculpt. Here he is in all his glory.

My times been taken up with running a Karaoke night for a couple of weeks so my works been really hard to find time to do stuff. But after this week I will be back on track with getting Rose, Paul McGann's 8th Doctor and Charlie from Lost done.

Oh and STRAKER for Ironman ;)

Anyway. here is Terry O'Quinn as John Locke.

johnlockeheadni8.jpg

Take Care and all the best.

Dean :)

That looks brilliant Deano! Theres really nothing more to say other than that it's spot-on.

I'm not really a fan of Lost, more of a 24 guy to be honest, but I respect the show and can really see why people love it.

Looking forward to seein Rose complete!

Nathaniel

That looks brilliant Deano! Theres really nothing more to say other than that it's spot-on.

I'm not really a fan of Lost, more of a 24 guy to be honest, but I respect the show and can really see why people love it.

Looking forward to seein Rose complete!

Nathaniel

Cheers Corps, I really enjoyed doing this one. Rose is coming along. I will be painting up the Rose head this week now that I have finished comparing the Karaoke nights. Everything is finally back on schedule.

Have you made the mold for the 3rd Doctor head yet?

Moulds and casts are now being done. I am painting up the current heads I have in the works. These are 3rd and 2nd Doctor and Rose and will post pics when they are done so that I can get some numbers on wether people want a cast or not. Keep looking. Pics should be up sometime this week :D

think the scuplt looks great. i like the expression you gave him. it really fits him.

Yeah I wanted to capture that stern thoughtfull expression he has. Thanks :D

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to show off the finished Masterpeice that is Captain Jack Harkness's Great coat he wears in torchwood as made by my fantastic Mother.

Its taken her ages to do and is a work of art in itsself. Fully lined with the eppelettes, pockets, pleated back split and belt

captainjackscoatbydarkakz1.jpg

jacksgreatcoat3bydarkanpf4.jpg

jackscoat2bydarkangeldtmq2.jpg

finalpicofjackscoatbydajx8.jpg

Its for Sue here on this forum as i was a commision by her but now she has the patterns If anyone would like one please do let me know in a PM and I will let you know the cost.

All the best.

PS. the Pants he is waring are for a 2nd doctor set of clothing that she is making. :D

That coat is OUTSTANDING!!
PLEASE email with the specifics and the costs. Any word on those other outfits I spoke to you on?
Keep it all coming!!
[email protected]

My Mom is going to be tackling your Straker costume after she has finished working on the 2nd Doctor Sets she is currently doing. How does that sound. Email is on its way with costs for the Jack coat too :D

:rock

Awesome work. I dunno about the pants though... :lol

HAHA well its all I could find to hand. didnt want him to be stood there nekkid under that coat did I :D

That coat is f'ing awesome!!!

Tell me about it. when she brought it round to show me I was GOBSMACKED. she is a star.

Hello again guys.

Well I have been busy over the weekend. Here's some of what I have been doing.

Patric Toughton's 2nd Doctor is taking shape. Ignore the white shirt. My Mum is making a proper blue shirt for him. Then he is done.
dscf1698qv5.jpg

dscf1699ox4.jpg

dscf1703zi7.jpg

Here's the fantastic Jon Pertwee costume set my Mum is doing. I will show these on a model when I have got the head sculpt painted up.
dscf1705ak8.jpg

Here's my version of Rose. She all painted up now and just awaiting hair. I cant wait to get the real hair put on her. I am dead chuffed with this one.
dscf1707zg1.jpg

Got loads more on the go. Paul McGann headsculpt and Charlie from Lost are slowly taking shape. I have nearly finished another 7th Doctor. So I will get pics of these up as soon as I can.

Thanks again for looking.

Great stuff Dean,I can't wait to see the painted Jon Pertwee head,the attire looks fantastic.

Wow Dean, that Pertwee suit is FANTASTIC, as is the Rose head. And the whole Patrick Troughton figure!. In fact, everything it amazing!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Rose finished with a full head of hair!

More updates please!! :D

Back