DarkangelDTB AKA Deano's Cutoms 1/6th head sculpts and clothing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY!!!
Where'd everybody go??
:confused:

Arby's. Roast Beef sale.

Actually, I was wondering this myself. I'd love to see more of Dean's (and his mom's) work. I'm currently painting up his Captain Jack Harkness head (albeit poorly, and slowly :monkey4 :lol )

Arby's. Roast Beef sale.

Actually, I was wondering this myself. I'd love to see more of Dean's (and his mom's) work. I'm currently painting up his Captain Jack Harkness head (albeit poorly, and slowly :monkey4 :lol )

The Jack head is quite nice. Can't wait for Straker. :monkey3

Hi guys.

thanks for wondering where the heck I have gotten to. I am always on here lurking but have been really ill these last few weeks and have been totally out of it regarding actually doing things.

BUT. Just as a treat I have something new to show. Its the 10th doctors Long coat as made once again by my Brilliant Mother :D

doc03ot0.jpg

doc01xc1.jpg

doc02rb3.jpg

doc04wm8.jpg

Its lined with silk, has fully working pockets and has the pleated back of the actual caot the Doctor wears. Pretty much exact to the TV version.

the only thing missing at the moment is the buttons wich we have now found and will be adding very shortly.

If anyone is interested in one of these then send me an email at [email protected] and I will let you know how much etc.

I dont think she wants to do too many as they are very time consuming. So let me know so I can get an Idea of numbers.

As for my sculpts. Paul McGann's doctor head sculpt is almost finished and will be getting cast bald first as I have had some interest in people getting a version of him so that they can make a custom of McGann as his character from Aliens 3. Then once I have done the bald cast I will be sculpting the hair and doing him as the Doctor.

My Mother will also be making a bundle pack of clothing for this wich will include his frock coat, waist coat, pants, fly collar shirt and cravat. If anyone is interested in this then let me know also.

Anyway. thanks once again for wondering wher eI have got to.

Oh and IronMan, My Mom is going to do your Straker outfit and I will do the head sculpt right after McGann is done. Hows that sound ;)

All the best.

Dean :D

Hello again guys.

Well I have been busy over the weekend. Here's some of what I have been doing.

Here's my version of Rose. She all painted up now and just awaiting hair. I cant wait to get the real hair put on her. I am dead chuffed with this one.
dscf1707zg1.jpg

Got loads more on the go. Paul McGann headsculpt and Charlie from Lost are slowly taking shape. I have nearly finished another 7th Doctor. So I will get pics of these up as soon as I can.

Thanks again for looking.

Let us know how the Charlie is going. Also can't wait to see the Rose.

Let us know how the Charlie is going. Also can't wait to see the Rose.

Rose with real hair should be finished this weekend. I have been slow on sculpting my 1/6th heads though I am jsut about finished on Paul McGann. I was going to do Straker next for IronMan. Might do Charlie after that. :D

Loving what your Mum has done with the coat ! Some great work there. I'm also waiting to see what Rose looks like with hair, I'm seriously tempted to have a go myself.

I have to say, What a fantastic face Ed Bishop had. Really full of features that can be captured. Really going to enjoy doing this one.

If anyone else is interested in getting a cast of Ed Bishops Straker from UFO then let me know so I can get a good Idea of numbers.

All great, great work!

cheers buddy.

Just a quick update regarding what I am up to.

To start off. I recently lost my job. So I have put my customs on hold for a while. though have been trying to finish off the stuff I have been working on.

My Ed Bishop is done and ready to cast. I will try and get one painted up to show you soon along with the 8th Doctor. Also I have done Paul McGann with no hair for all those Aliens 3 fans too. So ill try and get one of these painted up too.

My super mum is also in the process of working on doing some fantastic 8th Doctor costumes to go with the head I have done so if anyones interested let me know. I will try and get pics of this up as soon as I can as its stil WIP at the mo.

I am also wondering who to tackle next. I was working on doing the cast of Lost but it seems Ada Chan is cracking heads out like crazy and every time I think of something to do she does them. LOL. So not to worry there. I have a few Ideas from some of you on here and a few from other friends.

Anyway. time for bed.

I've told you this before but I am truly sorry for your woes. After the year I've been having I can really sympathize.
As for head suggestions, you know I always have a ton I'd like to see.
Van Williams
Paul Blackthorne
Eve Myles
Burn Gorman
Naoko Mori
Gareth David-Lloyd
Steve Carell
plus all the ones I've already mentioned :D

I am also wondering who to tackle next. I was working on doing the cast of Lost but it seems Ada Chan is cracking heads out like crazy and every time I think of something to do she does them. LOL.

That sucks man. As for the Lost Sculpts, your work is far superior to what she is putting out. Trust me.

And here is the pic I promised of Locke.

Last edited:
Back