Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, how about a small taste of Gordon? Or an update? Look forward towards it. :)

Hey Chris, any where abouts on Gordon? The Joker escaped Arkham again and we need Gothams top man on the scene. :)

I am interested in purchasing the Alfred, Lucius, Scarecrow and Gordon figures. How do I go about doing that? I got super confused reading all the posts

^idiot^
Upon further inspection I see there is no Scarecrow head in this specific thread.

I am interested in purchasing the Alfred, Lucius, Scarecrow and Gordon figures. How do I go about doing that? I got super confused reading all the posts

Just write an email to Chris. You can find him in this thread at the first page, the very first post... :)

BTW: Chris, payment will be send this week (hopefully :lol)... :rock

Wow. I was really psyched up when I saw this thread... but then I did not see one pic of the pieces...

I would love a great gordon and alfred... but I really have to see it. Just my nature.

So.... when might that be ?

This thread is huge, going back all the way to August, so I don't want to search the whole thing...

But are there any WIP pics of the sculpts for Alfred, Dent, Fox or Gordon? If so, maybe they should be bumped up here so people can see them?

This thread is huge, going back all the way to August, so I don't want to search the whole thing...

But are there any WIP pics of the sculpts for Alfred, Dent, Fox or Gordon? If so, maybe they should be bumped up here so people can see them?

Ummm

Wow. I was really psyched up when I saw this thread... but then I did not see one pic of the pieces...

I would love a great gordon and alfred... but I really have to see it. Just my nature.

So.... when might that be ?

:banghead

Are there any WIPs of these pieces? Are they projected to be done soon?

I don't think there are any pics on here yet. I've been following it since the beginning. I think Chris is close on the Alfred or Gordon...not sure.

Well I believe last Chris said that Alfred was almost done, and that with Gordon he was trying a new technique to sculpt his glasses to the head...I'm pretty sure he will get back on this Thread pretty soon, since he is now almost done with the other commissions that took priority because there was more of a demand and a lot of people paid first before this thread started to pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back