Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which suit? Not that pinstriped thing people use for Bruce, is it?

I'd love a sweater but doubt I'd find anything of the sort. I can't believe all the kitbashes I want to do (Bruce, Scarecrow, Craig Bond, and now Alfred) all need a suit and tie! They aren't easy to come by. Nor are they cheap.

I would not use that suit for Alfred. But the black on is not too bad.

I am like you, I am in the process of doing Ra's, Alfred, Lucious and rachel ! , not to mention Prison Break brothers and house on the side !!!! :horror

What body are you going with for rachel madcow?

Still looking to decide man. Not as easy as it sounds.

Was looking at this:

179_633643007324384477_EVEtan4.jpg+

or

BBi's:

sku291.jpg

Not sure.

Any ideas ?

I was trying to find those suede boots she wore but that also has proven to be a challenge.

Which suit? Not that pinstriped thing people use for Bruce, is it?

I'd love a sweater but doubt I'd find anything of the sort. I can't believe all the kitbashes I want to do (Bruce, Scarecrow, Craig Bond, and now Alfred) all need a suit and tie! They aren't easy to come by. Nor are they cheap.

Its this one but with black shoes from Dent... Not sure if I use the tie though... Maybe even without jacket.

product_image.php

Sweater is hard to find so I assume I will be stitching one by myself... I will have to wait for the head and body and decide later on...

And yes. All these planned kitbashes are killing me too. Heres what I have on the Batlist:

Bruce Wayne Batman Begins Training Gear
Bruce Wayne Batman Begins Ninja Attire
Bruce Wayne suit
Alfred
Lucius Fox
Ras Al Guhl at least Training Gear and Ninja Attire maybe suit
Katie Rachel
Maggie Rachel
Joker Nurse
Jim Gordon Suit
Jim Gordon SWAT
Harvey Dent
Dr. Jonathan Crane Suit
Scarecrow
Carrey Riddler

Think thats it for now...

Most of the sets are almost complete but I simply have no bodies...

Further I have on the list: all the Dangerous Man guys from Loading Toys, House, Marty McFly, Ghostbusters... never ending...

Last edited:
Bruce Wayne suit
Alfred
Lucius Fox
Katie Rachel
Maggie Rachel
Joker Nurse
Jim Gordon Suit
Jim Gordon SWAT
Harvey Dent
Dr. Jonathan Crane Suit
Scarecrow
Carrey Riddler

Mine is:

Scarecrow
Wayne in suit
Ra's in training gear
Alfred
Gordon
Fox
Bank Manager
5 joker BR scene thugs
Maroni
Rachel

Add to that about 3-4 dio's that I have planned within which most of the above will fit... it will take a good year from now till my TDK display is like I imagine it

Yeah... I plan to be finished when Batman 3 comes out. In that case I could easily go on with B3 customs. :lol

oh an I forgot the Bank manager... I have the masks for the thugs on order too but I think I will make a diorama with them for my BR Joker... Not sure how it will look yet...

Bruce Wayne suit
Alfred
Lucius Fox
Katie Rachel
Maggie Rachel
Joker Nurse
Jim Gordon Suit
Jim Gordon SWAT
Harvey Dent
Dr. Jonathan Crane Suit
Scarecrow
Carrey Riddler

WOW ! That is a list !

Mine is not as extensive:

Alfred
Lucius Fox
Katie Rachel
Jim Gordon Suit
Harvey Dent
:eek:

Wow. I thought 4 figures was going overboard. You guys are nuts! I love it. I wish I had a good job...

I'd love a Jim Gordon and Ra's as he appears at the end of the movie, but obtaining quality headsculpts is hard enough. Getting all their clothes and bodies together would be another thing. No, I think my task is costly enough. Hopefully Mattel will make Movie Masters of those characters for me. Wouldn't that be nice?

I know what you mean K7 :))) but I take it slow. I pick up cheap bodies when I can, and clothes here and there. I have a Spenser Gordon getting painted now.... Then I will get the Ra's. One at a time, piece by piece, and great satisfaction ... doing it at your pace is great, especially if you know your pace and pocket and are patient.

I know what you mean K7 :))) but I take it slow. I pick up cheap bodies when I can, and clothes here and there. I have a Spenser Gordon getting painted now.... Then I will get the Ra's. One at a time, piece by piece, and great satisfaction ... doing it at your pace is great, especially if you know your pace and pocket and are patient.

Yupp that's the way to do it! Otherwise you will go bankrupt pretty quick:rotfl

but I think I will make a diorama with them for my BR Joker... Not sure how it will look yet...

Now that is something I'm looking forward to if you choose to go through with this. :cool: I wish I had the time, space and money (don't we all :duh) to build at least small displays for the figs, they add so much to the overall display IMO.

Now that is something I'm looking forward to if you choose to go through with this. :cool: I wish I had the time, space and money (don't we all :duh) to build at least small displays for the figs, they add so much to the overall display IMO.

money... :banghead:duh

I absolutly agree with you. I also love the display someone here on SSF did of the interrogation scene... Elvis did another one which is also brilliant. I would really love to get 4 to 8 displays/ backgrounds for my Detolf(s)... But there is again this problem with money...

@ Eddie:

No there arent any pics yet.

I am new here and saw all those nice work from chris , just want to send him a email and ask if his HS are still ava....but spending another 15 mins here to look at the old threads.... wow... wat's going on with him ? wish he will return for you guys..

thanks bud. i hope so too but i'm pessimistic. welcome anyway. try spenser - he's done an amazing gordon sculpt. it's outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back