Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this is the close up:)
3259717473_697dd84fda.jpg

3259717447_fa9ef1e12d.jpg

3260549560_947d9fe358.jpg

and this are my repainted of takara batman chin area. Pls give some comment on it thanks!!
3259574331_1522d81795.jpg

3259574287_d26480cbaa_o.jpg

3260406954_5973866c53.jpg

I got a PM back from him yesterday and said he was reworking some elements to make him more oldman like. I think it will be worth the wait plus it give me time to get his cloths and accesories in order

i've not started getting any of his accessories together yet. I've got alot of them picked out, but I have not yet purchased them. I like to wait untill i've got the head first.

yeah I know what you mean... It's not that I don't have faith in Howes but I can't make decisions until I see something. For example... as soon as I seen his wip House HS I bought everything I need to bash him right away.

exactly. if i saw a wip of gordon, i'd probobly be sold on the idea. i'm on the list, but Untill i see it, i'm only 99%. and i need to be 100% committed to an idea beforei get started.

I really want to see what you got in store for us. Cause I'm about to go with spenser's Gordon after Les showed us what he did with that...

cut the guy some slack.. hes new.. and I'm sure we all did that plenty of times before.. in fact i'm sure all of us have qouted ourselves for people to comment on our stuff before. There is other ways of properly telling someone that it's not polite to post their custom works in other people's threads.

Last edited:
cut the guy some slack.. hes new.. and I'm sure we all did that plenty of times before.. in fact i'm sure all of us have qouted ourselves for people to comment on our stuff before. There is other ways of properly telling someone that it's not polite to post their custom works in other people's threads.

:lecture

Especially when Mr Howes requested the close ups in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back