Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't had a chance to catch any of these yet. I'm waiting until all of my regular viewed shows, like AOS, Person of Interest, Elementary, are off and then start this up.

I watched all 13 episodes over the weekend, having saved it for after AoU. Heard so much about the action and it delivered. The pacing, the story, the look/lighting, characters all worked for me. I absolutely love the lighting/look of the series, especially the first couple of episodes. Charlie Cox knocks it out the park as Matt/DD. This is right up there with Winter Soldier as my favorite thing to come out of Marvel Studios. Bring on AKA Jessica Jones!

I watched all 13 episodes over the weekend, having saved it for after AoU. Heard so much about the action and it delivered. The pacing, the story, the look/lighting, characters all worked for me. I absolutely love the lighting/look of the series, especially the first couple of episodes. Charlie Cox knocks it out the park as Matt/DD. This is right up there with Winter Soldier as my favorite thing to come out of Marvel Studios. Bring on AKA Jessica Jones!

All in one weekend? :horror
It took me like 3 weeks to get through it :lol I just finished there 2 days ago, loved it. Best Marvel series so far. I hope they team with Netflix more often.
Totally agree with the ranking there, its pretty up there and on par with the movies.

Think the scene in the first episode with Matt in the confession box is probably my favourite, that was a great scene, great dialogue

Finally finished this show about a couple days ago and this one delivers! Man Marvel has done it again. I can't praise it more then enough. It really is the best Marvel show to date. It has the action and grittiness to it. Charlie Cox is Matt Murdock and Daredevil. Vincent D, is excellent as Wilson Fisk. Just overall after finishing the season I can't wait for more!

Well written and executed, if paced rather strangely.

The plot lines get tied up rather fast near the end.

And I was mystified that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nice job of revealing DD's evolving costume, though! :clap

the-evolution-of-daredevil-infographic.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Rosario Dawson to reprise her role as Claire for Season 2. This thing is shaping up quickly. Gonna be awesome with Civil War and then season 2. Which with Civil War, leading to this season 2 would be epic! :yess:

Back