Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosario Dawson to reprise her role as Claire for Season 2. This thing is shaping up quickly. Gonna be awesome with Civil War and then season 2. Which with Civil War, leading to this season 2 would be epic! :yess:

Hopefully they still bring in Elektra as the main female/love interest

Yeah I wouldn't mind it now. Before season 1 I assumed Karen and Matt would be something by the end. But I guess not. I don't mind Claire, but she fell in love way too quickly and it felt cheesy. That being said, if it's a good build up and cast decision, I'd be on board with Elektra as the love interest. Would also be cool if she was a villain.

After finally watching all episodes I have to say I didn't like this at all :dunno at least it was funny at times:

"This world around us is preoccupied with celebrity weddings and videos of cats" :lol

After finally watching all episodes I have to say I didn't like this at all :dunno at least it was funny at times:

"This world around us is preoccupied with celebrity weddings and videos of cats" :lol
Oh_Henry_.gif

*Obligatory internet contrarian raises head and gives his barbaric yawp on the rooftops of mediocrity*

Late to catching up on this and I have 2 eps left. I look for this thread and find it on p. 4? With only 70 pages?? What goes on here?! I thought this would have made a bigger splash. I'm hooked! Not even done and I can't wait for S2

I really hope the rumors of Punisher are true. This is proof positive that his show would be done properly.

Late to catching up on this and I have 2 eps left. I look for this thread and find it on p. 4? With only 70 pages?? What goes on here?! I thought this would have made a bigger splash. I'm hooked! Not even done and I can't wait for S2

I really hope the rumors of Punisher are true. This is proof positive that his show would be done properly.

I think the entire season at once style that is Netflix makes discussing the show very hard as people watch it at different speeds. Its not a once a week show people can easily keep up on. Some people watched it all on the first day and others have yet to finish it. So I think that's the biggest reason.

Finished it. Loved it. Not sold on the suit yet but it's not horrible. It'll probably grow on me

Well it's made a big splash in general being the highest rated and watched Netflix show of all time and being the 2nd most pirated show of all time. XD

Was it? Good news. It deserves those accolades

I think the entire season at once style that is Netflix makes discussing the show very hard as people watch it at different speeds. Its not a once a week show people can easily keep up on. Some people watched it all on the first day and others have yet to finish it. So I think that's the biggest reason.

This is true. I wonder how this style fares for the future. I kind of like the built up anticipation of having to wait

Finished it. Loved it. Not sold on the suit yet but it's not horrible. It'll probably grow on me

Was it? Good news. It deserves those accolades

This is true. I wonder how this style fares for the future. I kind of like the built up anticipation of having to wait

And yes it totally deserves those accolades! All absolutely true.

The thing is about shows being released at once is that many many people just binge watch shows now. And it's shown on Netflix that people binge watch their shows whether it be their original material or the stuff that they stream. According to Netflix, they judge these numbers by actually looking at the stream numbers by the times they're streamed and such. They can see if you watched the next episode immediately.

Back