Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think season one is pretty much an origin for Kingpin as it is for DD. So we see the growth and molding for both characters. I think we see a refined Kingpin next time around as he will be more seasoned. Very, very good show. Loved it all.

Finished!

Absolutely excellent show, this is by far the best comicbook experience on TV/Movies, the long arcs and the developing characters that you only get from long running formats, this convinced me that TV is the best medium to get comicbook stuff outside comics, even better than movies.

I can dig Donofrio, he just needs to take it down a notch when he's in normal mode, but boy that dude is a true rhino, he's agile af, that final fight was off the chain yo!

And yeah, that final costume was retarded, it had the "realistic" approach of Nolan's Batman and the cheapness of the MCU wardrobe, worst possible combination, I'm glad we had the black getup the entire season, this is worth a bluray buy if they ever release it.

I wonder if they'll ever transition this DD and Kingpin to the big screen? Marvel is lacking good villains.

Finished!

Absolutely excellent show, this is by far the best comicbook experience on TV/Movies, the long arcs and the developing characters that you only get from long running formats, this convinced me that TV is the best medium to get comicbook stuff outside comics, even better than movies.

I can dig Donofrio, he just needs to take it down a notch when he's in normal mode, but boy that dude is a true rhino, he's agile af, that final fight was off the chain yo!

And yeah, that final costume was retarded, it had the "realistic" approach of Nolan's Batman and the cheapness of the MCU wardrobe, worst possible combination, I'm glad we had the black getup the entire season, this is worth a bluray buy if they ever release it.

Definate BR purchase.

Movies are at such a disadvantage aren't they. :lol

I wonder if the Marvel shows will take after the movies, as far as home video goes? I'd love to see a "Defenders/Phase 1" box set, once all the shows are out.

Can't wait to buy this on BR.

I really love Steven DeKnights influence on this. If you guys haven't watched Spartacus then you should. The first two season are amazing (others aren't bad). Andy Whitfield FTW.

I wonder if they'll ever transition this DD and Kingpin to the big screen? Marvel is lacking good villains.

Maybe as cameos in other films. If DD was to get his own movie based on the series, it would have to be rated R, and I'm not sure if that is something Marvel is willing to do for the big screen.

Finished this series last night and quite frankly, the last 3 episodes ruined it for me. Too many characters made too many stupid moves. The fact that Karen is still alive after all the BS she pulled pisses me off to no end.

I think Ben pulled waaaaaaay more stuff than Karen before the series started so I don't see why it's not believable

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't see the problem there, sure, you can see them as mistakes, but mistakes aren't necessarily a problem in the plot.

Back