Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished it. Incredible writing, acting, music, everything. John Paesano is an amazing composer. This and his PS4 Spider Man scores are fantastic!

Finished the season tonight, it’s ahead of season one for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And meanstreak, I agree. This has been the best season in IMO. S1 is definitely a close second though.

Just watched series 3, nice introduction of bullseye, Fisk was fantastic in all his scenes he's a great villain, Matt Murdoch was a bit tedious I thought, way to much whining/self pity/speeches and can't say I much liked the retro Daredevil look.

On the whole it was a decent series but could have been better, mainly saved by the presence of the Kingpin rather than Daredevil though.

IIRC, Vanessa was against or wants nothing to do with the criminal activities of Fisk in season 1 so the sudden change in her character this season surprised me. Or am I remembering wrong?

IIRC, Vanessa was against or wants nothing to do with the criminal activities of Fisk in season 1 so the sudden change in her character this season surprised me. Or am I remembering wrong?

I have to rewatch Season 1, but if I recall correctly, she was initially shocked. Her returning to Fisk after finding out who Fisk really is began her turn in accepting and liking what Fisk was doing.

Far above season 1 for me and that's no easy feat. I can't see how they can top this if we do get another one. So many loose ends tied up that I don't know what direction they can take it.

Vanessa was pretty much fully encouraging Wilson Fisk's criminal activities by the end of Season 1, so her behaviour in Season 3 is following that nicely;

Wilson Fisk: "There are people out there that want to expose me, they don't understand what I'm trying to do for this city. They want to drag my name through the streets. They want to destroy everything that I'm trying to accomplish."
Vanessa: "And are you going to let them?"
Wilson Fisk: "No."

Wilson Fisk: "I'll make them suffer for what they have done."
Vanessa: "I expect nothing less."

I am thru Episode 11, I agree its probably the best season but I don't like how weak Daredevil seems to be this season, it seems anyone can put the whooping down on him. Bullseye has already KO'd him twice (what??? why would 3rd time be any different), even the suit maker got a few good licks in, and average joe fodder dudes (like those drug dealer goon a& FBI Agents) are also smacking him a round. I get the fact that the explosion from defenders weakend him, but how long before he is back to 100%?? I figured by Episode 11 he would be fully back, or maybe we never see him 100% again this season. He was way more badass in season 1 and 2 atleast with his fighting, he would take out ordinary fools pretty quickly, but this year he is always getting knocked out or ****ed up by what appear to be lesser enemies. I am getting a little tired of seeing him on his back after every fight.. As of now all his talk about killing Kingpin makes him seem delusional, in his current state, he wouldn't stand a chance, he cant even get past basic Kingpins goons without needing his mom (to stich him up) or Karen's help to save him from certain death (last encounter with Dex)

Toooooo much Karen and her constant snot nosed crying and watery red eyes. Jeez.

Kingpin remains the best character on the show, since he has been since season one.

Really reminded me how bad season 2 was, with that horrible actress that was hot but couldn't act to save her life as Elektra. I like that you can basically skip it and go right from One to Three now and not miss a damn thing.

THE KINGPIN

8wFeZTT.jpg

The finale had a cool fight, I liked Dex crashing the wedding and Matt beating Kingpin, but I feel like we’re back where we were at the end of season one. No real impacts were made.

I am excited to see Bullseye in the next season - if Disney doesn’t pull the plug.

I feel like we’re back where we were at the end of season one. No real impacts were made.

Yeah it certainly feels that way. It feels like the story is more or less complete and they got their happy endings. There left some threads they can explore in the future but it certainly feels like a finale they can end with.

I'm curious who Bullseye will kill if he shows up again... seeing as Elektra has already died twice and the person he was supposed to kill this season (who he killed in the comics) didn't die either. Hopefully Vanessa. :pray:

Toooooo much Karen and her constant snot nosed crying and watery red eyes. Jeez.

Kingpin remains the best character on the show, since he has been since season one.

Really reminded me how bad season 2 was, with that horrible actress that was hot but couldn't act to save her life as Elektra. I like that you can basically skip it and go right from One to Three now and not miss a damn thing.

Except that you would miss the introduction of The Punisher. I thought he was great in Season 2.

Back