Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Karen really go off the rails in one of the comics, doing drugs and X-rated videos before being killed off?

manZiGB.jpg

On a related note, if the TV shows indeed are part of the same universe, did Thanos' action affect those in the show? For example, did any characters from them turn to dust that we don't know about? Or, did the cancellation of some of them indicate it? LOL

manZiGB.jpg

On a related note, if the TV shows indeed are part of the same universe, did Thanos' action affect those in the show? For example, did any characters from them turn to dust that we don't know about? Or, did the cancellation of some of them indicate it? LOL

I mentioned earlier, but I think these shows are timed well before IW. Fisk mentions he's been in jail only 2-years, so that puts this 2 years after DD Season 1. If season 1 was set on the year it actually released (2015), Season 3 would be in 2017. I think IW was set on 2018?

Overall a very solid S3 which makes DD S1/2/3 an overall near masterpiece trilogy.

But with that overall grade analysis out of the way I do still have some issues with S3 but I think they’re more nitpicks than actual glaring problems.

Before I get to those nitpicks though let me first just say that if you are a father then Nadeem’s arc is going to hurt real bad I was absolutely crushed by it more than anything else in all 3 seasons!!!

Ok now onto my nitpicks.

Spoilers!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
50% drop in viewership for DD3 ouch!

Bye bye DD it was nice knowing you.

Thanks for the 3 great seasons.

Oh well Disney streaming starting up in a year so it only makes sense 50% drop or not.

Last edited:
I personally haven’t gotten around to it because there has just been so much to watch lately I haven’t been able to get around to it yet.

I blame Red Dead Redemption 2 (in my case) …. The first time in months a game has taken priority over Netflix..

Overall, I thought this was a pretty good season. I hope to see a continuation of Daredevil somewhere.

Fisk is such a great villain. I would love to see him in a MCU movie. Vincent D'Onofrio really kills it in his portrayal of Kingpin. He was a highlight of this season for sure.

Kingpin is my favorite element out of all the Netflix shows. If not DD, at least let’s get a continuation of KP story.

Kingpin needs to be promoted to the movie-verse. I would have also said the same about Purple Man, but. No other character from the tv series imo have what it takes to be on the screen except those two.

50% drop in viewership for DD3 ouch!

Bye bye DD it was nice knowing you.

Thanks for the 3 great seasons.

Oh well Disney streaming starting up in a year so it only makes sense 50% drop or not.

Rumor is that Netflix is purposely killing their MCU shows...maybe out of spite of the Disney+ Streaming service. Or maybe they know Disney will migrate them there.

Daredevil Season 3 hasn't been promoted as much as the previous seasons. And you might also notice that it debuted around the same time that Netflix announced the cancellation of Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

If Jessica Jones and the next season of the Punisher come out quietly, you can probably safely assume that Netflix is trying to get rid of them.

Sad because Netflix MCU has been the grittiness a lot of the adult fans want...if Disney+ stays family/kid-focused....do these shows have a home anymore?

Spent yesterday binge watching this new season. Loved every second of it. At a time when I was honestly about to give up on the Netflix MCU (found The Defenders boring and hated the second season of JJ, LC, and IF) this was really a breath of fresh air.

My only complaint is I wish they would have brought back a new red suit at some point this season. Sorry, I just really don't like the black costume. And it looked especially stupid when he added those old, thick jump ropes wrapped around his hands.

Really hope we get a season 4 (with a new costume, haha).

I didn't like this season, it's my least favorite out of the 3 we have...I find it odd everyone seems to love this season yet it's the lowest rated and could be axed soon.

I too did not love this season and think the other 2 previous ones were better. Kingpin was good but they could have done something better with bullseye instead of him pretending to be daredevil.

Back