Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13St.gif

Geez, talk about ending on a high note. I hope this show continues with the exact same cast (I was looking forward to more Bullseye) either on Disney's streaming service or he transitions into the MCU.

Netflix has declared war on Disney and its upcoming streaming service with this! The mouse will retaliate soon enough. :lecture

Even though punisher is 1 season its my favorite. At least i will get 1 more season.

That should be it for Punisher as well. If DD got canceled, I can't see any other Marvel show at Netflix surviving. I'll definitely enjoy the next/last season of Punisher.

Not surprising that it was cancelled. Suck because I love the dynamic with Fisk and Murdock. I know Punisher will be cancelled and its bitter sweet knowing how good some of these shows are.

Yep season 2 is coming out early next year. I am sure it will be announced after it has come out that the show is toast though.

I can only imagine this is being done because Disney is going to start up their own versions of this on their streaming app, whether Netflix admits it or not. I can only hope that if this is the case then the Disney streaming shows will have more of a connection to the MCU than the others did. At this point I guess I am now only curious as to whether they bring back any of the same actors.

This is highly likely going to Disney+. It's probably why they've also renewed AoS for a 7th season even before S6 is airing.

Exactly. In what universe is AoS more deserving of renewal than DD?

And the first person that replies "MCU" ....:wave

To be fair, the last 3 seasons of AoS have been good. I find that Marvel tends to learn on their past mistakes and improve on new releases on both TV and movies rather well.

I am curious what Disney will do. I would like to see the cast carry on with these characters. Daredevil is the best out of the Marvel shows for me with Punisher right behind. I don't want to see a relaunch but to see them in MCU would be great.

Back