Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Netflix made Grace take down her season 3 tweets. :lol

Jye is slowly succumbing to Grace mania. Soon we will convert Chakor and the rest. :lol

Netflix won't even let her say when the embargo lifts for reviews. Not letting critics say positive things about their show, such logic. :lol

Though she did say this season's hallway sequence is the best one yet.

IF S2 worth the time?

It just barely crosses over into the recommendation side so yes but again just barely limps over the line.

The mythology really doesn’t go anywhere then bang they do something that makes it all of a sudden evolve. .

It’s only 10 shows so at least it goes by quick.....er lol

Sorry to say but the action isn’t that great though.

I started late (watched everything up to IF1 on Bluray), but to date have only gotten as far as Defenders... although I'm slowly limping through Punisher when I have a weekend off work and the mrs is home.

I'm honestly tempted just to skip all the season 2s and go straight to Daredevil S3 when it comes..

I'm 9 for 10 having watched it all except IF S1. Really looking forward to the new DD season. Anything with more Fisk is a good thing.

Now that IF has been cancelled I wonder if he’ll still show up in other shows.

Won’t everything eventually be cancelled anyways due to Disney streaming starting in 2019.

Now that IF has been cancelled I wonder if he’ll still show up in other shows.

Won’t everything eventually be cancelled anyways due to Disney streaming starting in 2019.

That is the big question. I really like Daredevil and the Punisher and hope to at least see a natural conclusion to them as well as an end to your nasty avatar.

Season 3 is released... anybody start watching?

I feel like this has kind of crept up on me, for some reason I thought it was coming next month.

Thankfully this still is watchable....

Amen. I'm on Episode 4 now and it's so refreshing to see a Marvel show done right again.

Now that Luke Cage and Iron Fist are cancelled, if JJ doesn't turn around in S3, I see DD being the last man surviving.

Back