Action Figure DAMTOYS Mentor Ezio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hunch either Eivor or Arno is next.

They don't seem to have much care about what's current at the moment, probably because the franchise itself is fairly stale so keeping up with the Jones' isn't as pressing.

What's functionally left?

-Brotherhood Ezio (which surprises me is such a demanded variant compared to the current two Ezios)

-Aveline (high on my list)

-Arno

-Jacob

-Evie

-Kassandra

-Alexios

-Eivor Male

-Eivor Female

-Shao Jun (really want this one)

-Nikolai

-Arbaaz

Sharing some more images of Ezio he looks amazing. received_5384296888278765.jpgreceived_299607735073481.jpgreceived_619293395620477.jpgreceived_455070278924931.jpgreceived_1452049175140293.jpgreceived_503916594380949.jpgreceived_958920498213743.jpgreceived_143742057769204.jpg

I wasn't a big fan of Mentor/Old Ezio, but this looks really great. I do feel the need to get all three Ezios potentially (though I have the Hot Toys one). How is the other Ezio by DAMToys?

Damn I don't know. That hood looks rough compared to the prototype. Pretty disappointing to me. :(

Wish it was sharper and closer to what they showed off initially.

NS8AXyK.jpg
Udu8c1b.jpg

Oh, a shame. Also I noticed none of the AC Damtoys are on BBTS or Sideshow. Where would be the best site to buy them?

Damn I don't know. That hood looks rough compared to the prototype. Pretty disappointing to me. :(

Wish it was sharper and closer to what they showed off initially.

NS8AXyK.jpg
Udu8c1b.jpg
They added the wire into the hood to shape it of course it wasn't going to be like the prototype. Unless they didn't add a wire to the hood there is no guarantee it would sit well. This to me isn't a deal breaker the figure is still great regardless.

They'll never be as perfect as the protos. But all it takes is one person to come in, water treat, futz, and appropriately adjust. There's always the disappointed posts before it gets worked out.

Pretty impressive, great Ezio look but holding out hope for a Brotherhood version myself. Hope these continue to sell well, I'd love to see them go real deep and make an Adewale too

Just got my mentor ezio today ordered from giantoy and they got it to me really fast gotta say I really like the figure even though I never really played revelations I just love the look of the figure the design of his costume is amazing and very impressive that Dam was able to do it all 1/6 scale,there are some little problems I have with the figure such as the main belt to holster the sword and dagger is just barely lengthy enough to wrap around the waist with the weapons attached in thankfully it is held together with probably some of the strongest velcro I've ever seen.the other problem I have is the hood to be honest its too bulky and wide due to the extra space that it has in the back it does have a wire on the inside of the hood but to get it looking somewhat normalized you will have to fuzz with it I did for about 20 min I'm happy with the way it looks but I will probably find a better method with fussing with it in the future.Those are the only gripes I have with it but overall I am very happy with this piece posed to Edward kenway in my collection.Plus side note the under cape pieces I'm sorry im not sure what to properly called those pieces but they each have a wire in them to mess around with making your poses flash a bit more really appreciated that they added one in each flap anyways just wanted to get my thoughts out there thanks for listening

I received the figure really quickly from KGHobby. I'm glad to have added this figure to my tiny collection of 1/6's

damtoys_mentor_ezio1.jpg damtoys_mentor_ezio2.jpg damtoys_mentor_ezio3.jpg damtoys_mentor_ezio4.jpg damtoys_mentor_ezio5.jpg

I noticed that they forgot to paint the trim on his bracers silver. And all the white lines/details on his outfit are also supposed to be silver I think. At least that's what it looks like in the game.
I also saw a mod for the puffy hood, but it requires cutting out the inner part of it. Not sure I'd want to do that. [emoji848]

I noticed that they forgot to paint the trim on his bracers silver. And all the white lines/details on his outfit are also supposed to be silver I think. At least that's what it looks like in the game.
I also saw a mod for the puffy hood, but it requires cutting out the inner part of it. Not sure I'd want to do that. [emoji848]

Do you mind sharing the mod that you saw? Curious to see what it does to the hood and how it looks.

Cant get over how ridiculous the hoods look on these figures. Maybe one day they will nail it, and thats when they get a buy.

Cant get over how ridiculous the hoods look on these figures. Maybe one day they will nail it, and thats when they get a buy.

Yeah it's really hard to look past after you see how perfect they get it on the prototype. Almost looks sculpted.

131807a6ykcpmkzddep73c_1024x1024.jpg

Every time people complain about the hood until someone takes the time to treat it right. As with almost every figure that comes out, people just slap it up with no thought. Are the hoods the same as the protos? No, but with TLC they can look really good. If I wasn't still waiting on mine I'd work it up and photograph it. But all the previous releases can be futzed to look really good.

Anyone else still waiting for theirs from OSK?

Every time people complain about the hood until someone takes the time to treat it right. As with almost every figure that comes out, people just slap it up with no thought. Are the hoods the same as the protos? No, but with TLC they can look really good. If I wasn't still waiting on mine I'd work it up and photograph it. But all the previous releases can be futzed to look really good.

Anyone else still waiting for theirs from OSK?
I'm still waiting for mine yes. It just got to the US in LA so it will be here on Saturday which I'm excited to get him in hand.

Back