Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to the party! I started looking at these when they first came out and thought " what is all the hype about?"
Now I know some of you know that I know The ClipperKing well and I am not just saying this to "big him up" but the videos genuinely changed my mind on them.

I came to realise that they are exceptional value, well made and sooooo different. I got my first one two weeks ago (Diamond 2) and bang, hooked....
I've never spent so much on one collection in such little time. Two weeks later I've bagged every main stream release apart from Diamond 3 which I believe is just starting to surface.
I can't wait to get them set up..... Probably go for a table and chairs type theme with money stacks etc. Pretty common but just looks amazing.....

I really love how the sculptors on this line have so perfectly evoked the characters these figures are based on. They may be caricatures, but in terms of likeness they're still more spot-on than 90% of the sixth scale stuff out there.

I really love how the sculptors on this line have so perfectly evoked the characters these figures are based on. They may be caricatures, but in terms of likeness they're still more spot-on than 90% of the sixth scale stuff out there.

Exactly. And since Harrison Ford simply cannot be captured by any of the world's artists...I want me a DAM Indy....

Yes it does. Got mine in today.

awesome and grats! i have been tempted to get into this line for awhile now but due to lack of story i have held off but now there have been so many released the story is gettin more appealing, thinkin diamond 3 will be my first but now all the others are equally as tempting. this one especially since it has the comic. could you give a mini review of comic? is it all about Saxon or do we see the other characters as well? how long is it?

thks!

It's only a few pages, black and white artwork very reminiscent of Mignola work. Haven't read it yet, but looking through it it has the same engrish that they use on the packaging, so it is a tad hard to follow some of the dialogue. It does seem to allude to an Ace of Diamonds at the end of the story.... It's neat, but the figure is the draw for me....

It seems to be about 8-9 pages... Here are a couple of pics:
15490832722_b86c5d6c43_c.jpg

15491186835_6eee957d29_c.jpg

15304485860_b979033e20_c.jpg

Nice. Theres a few on there at the moment But for me with the conversion rates its $300 Aud. I do want him pretty badly

As much as I appreciate the style of these figures, posing the newest J exclusive, brings me back to my biggest nit-picks in 1/6, hard molded boots and clothing that restricts articulation. Spade 2 was great, low-top sneakers, jeans and a soft, supple leather jacket. Spade 3, again great, fabric boots, and vest that allowed full range of movement. Then comes Spade 4, with his high top molded cowboy boots, that restrict the ankles, and stiff leather jacket that limits the range of motion in the shoulders and arms.

Just messing around with the STGCC J and it's the same thing, hard molded boots and between the shoulder holster AND the leather jacket, it's impossible to get his arms laying at his sides in a normal, relaxed pose, and I can't get any action poses because his ankles are restricted. The extent of his posing is legs straight and arms out, which is kinda goofy. These guys look the best, either standing around in stoic poses, or in action shots, and J can't really do either.

I know DAM has done a lot of cloth boots in their military series, and I'd really like to see them explore new styles of cloth "street" shoes in the GK series. And stick to more flexible, supple fabrics in the clothing.

Back