Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has any one seen this yet... Definitely liking the look of Memoirs of J and Diamond 3... I hope they can be released soon...

10403529_710544265691131_7505428768165179432_n.jpg

10606489_698024706938732_8155437268436439448_n.jpg

I hope this style takes off. I would love to see more lines like this.

I'm desperately seeking a Spade 4 head and maybe the hands if anyone has a spare btw.

i'm loving how this threads going , massive thanks on the back stories all in one place :O)
Welcome :) Am buzzin I have Spade J EX and Diamond 2 on their way to me, probably land on the same day :) Tis good to be a collector :)

Here's my latest DevGru Kitbash...still a work in progress :) 12525_10202744543796273_2482931438729198063_n.jpg

Got my Diamond 2 figure yesterday - he's great! I like that they used a thin pleather for the jacket instead of the thicker material for Spade 4 (I had to take off Spade 4's jacket because it limited movement too much).

Its Crazy just how much the Spade J re-release is going for atm.... I was hoping for some part outs so I could get them for the original.

I Love this line so far but I'd really like to see them develop a muscle body not unlike the t800. Surely the gangs would have some bigger guys or a heavy set guy like Tyrone from Snatch. That kind of chubby or muscle body would just add more character to a line that already has lots.

[snip] like Tyrone from Snatch. That kind of chubby or muscle body would just add more character to a line that already has lots.

Yes! That would be awesome! When they initially announced Spade J and Spade 2, I was hoping they would do a lot of the cast from Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels and/or Snatch!

Yes! That would be awesome! When they initially announced Spade J and Spade 2, I was hoping they would do a lot of the cast from Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels and/or Snatch!

Completely! it needs to be done. It would be awesome just to see a chubby guy on the shelf. they could even just do a fat suit like the Hot toys Godfather has.

Spade Diamond 2 Alger = One of GI Joe Zartan's Dreadnock

Just started collecting this line so here's were I'm at with my gangsters wasn't able to pu spade j, I was saving up for him but once the exclusive hit announced I was able to pick that one up instead and he was cheaper then trying to by the original release. So here what I got I really love this line, this is not my cup of tea but for some strange reasone I really like these guys. I will pu the rest it's just a matter of time but I'm happy with my start!!!

Here's spade j the exclusive I will post more pics once I get him all set up. But I'm really impressed by how much dam toys listens and have learned from their past mistakes, all u know about the hat issue on the regular release well that was addressed instead of a cloth hat this one is made out of plastic so no more stained heads. So let's hope moving forward their will be no more issues with future releases.

Here's spade j the exclusive I will post more pics once I get him all set up. But I'm really impressed by how much dam toys listens and have learned from their past mistakes, all u know about the hat issue on the regular release well that was addressed instead of a cloth hat this one is made out of plastic so no more stained heads. So let's hope moving forward their will be no more issues with future releases.

Nice!! Where did u get him from? and how much?

Nice!! Where did u get him from? and how much?
Ebay was the only place to get him. I paid $400.00 shipped, that's before they started charging extra for shipping so I got lucky. It would have had to pay $650.00 for the original spade j so I'm glad I got this one saved me some money.

Ebay was the only place to get him. I paid $400.00 shipped, that's before they started charging extra for shipping so I got lucky. It would have had to pay $650.00 for the original spade j so I'm glad I got this one saved me some money.

Wow! We'll I guess I'm gonna b waitin for memories J. Statham is a hot commodity!

Back