Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's the guy in the mask? And the one in the center? I don't have those!

The one in the mask is a custom and the one in the center is a military figure that dam toys released with the same style head as the gangster kingdom series. So people have been tracking down the head and making another character out of him.

Yup ^ and we have another Gangster... GKS001

Side Story:Saxon

The hope was promised with sweet taste, but life cannot escape from the bitter ending.

Saxon earned his position in the early years with several little buddies; the K of Spades was the youngest yet most ambitious one among them. Saxon had a dream of establishing his own kingdom.

Together the buddies snatched smaller gangs and swallowed their turfs; little by little they were getting closer to their dream. But the desire of human beings, driven by their greediness, became a monster; they could hold each other in poor, but not in wealth, till eventually death tore them apart…As the gang was only a few steps away from total success, the K of Spades turned away; Saxon was set up and sentenced for life, his wife and children were killed one by one. A desire devoured by another.

However, Saxon already prepared himself a way of escape; he stashed a batch of gold and diamonds before being locked behind bars. The K of Spades beat and tortured him, sent him enough death threats, but K could not get the answer. Saxon got used to all these, until the day he was diagnosed with cancer. He was getting old and skinny; time deepened the wrinkles on his face like a carving knife.

The K of Spades offered him a deal: getting him out of prison to spend his remaining life peacefully with best medical cares, in exchange for the hiding place of the treasure. Albeit hope always being sweet while promised, human’s fate cannot escape from the bitter ending of death. Saxon knew himself wouldn’t survive too long from his cancer, he did not expect any miracle in his remaining life, he was ready to die in prison. But he still held a faith before his inevitable end:revenge. Revenge on the K of Spades. Revenge on anyone related to K of Spades. Revenge. It is a tattoo on human’s heart, which does not fade and cannot be erased.

He made an appointment with the Diamonds family.

This is the last thing he must do before his death……。

112915ckqdrpvy3qv4rzkq.jpg

The Singapore Exhibition Spade J just arrived , my daughter lives in Singapore and I was lucky enough to have her pick one up for me. Will post pics asap. Love the look of Saxon , no chance of me getting one as the scalpers will be asking stupid sums for it. Hope Dam do a general release

Thank to all the guys who are contributing to this thread , I never thought it would get any love but I guess I was wrong

These figures are great! Waiting on my EX Spade J from Singapore. Guys I think, If you really like this line of figures you should really get on them now while they still make only so many. I think The Dam Toys Gangsters line are going to become very popular soon thanks to guys like Clip, and once they do they're going to be heavily massed produced and probably not that big of a deal anymore. The ones they have now are going to be classics, highly sought after due to their originality, quality clothing and accessories and they will be extremely hard to get (Original Spade J). We all know that once they start producing tons of figures the quality tends to go down. Just sayin' Great Thread guys!!!

Sharing the latest set up. Saxton ordered, now its the waiting game :) If they end up making the whole deck of cards plus extra side story figures this collection will get insane :) IMG_5518.JPG

Yup ^ and we have another Gangster... GKS001

Side Story:Saxon

The hope was promised with sweet taste, but life cannot escape from the bitter ending.

Saxon earned his position in the early years with several little buddies; the K of Spades was the youngest yet most ambitious one among them. Saxon had a dream of establishing his own kingdom.

Together the buddies snatched smaller gangs and swallowed their turfs; little by little they were getting closer to their dream. But the desire of human beings, driven by their greediness, became a monster; they could hold each other in poor, but not in wealth, till eventually death tore them apart…As the gang was only a few steps away from total success, the K of Spades turned away; Saxon was set up and sentenced for life, his wife and children were killed one by one. A desire devoured by another.

However, Saxon already prepared himself a way of escape; he stashed a batch of gold and diamonds before being locked behind bars. The K of Spades beat and tortured him, sent him enough death threats, but K could not get the answer. Saxon got used to all these, until the day he was diagnosed with cancer. He was getting old and skinny; time deepened the wrinkles on his face like a carving knife.

The K of Spades offered him a deal: getting him out of prison to spend his remaining life peacefully with best medical cares, in exchange for the hiding place of the treasure. Albeit hope always being sweet while promised, human’s fate cannot escape from the bitter ending of death. Saxon knew himself wouldn’t survive too long from his cancer, he did not expect any miracle in his remaining life, he was ready to die in prison. But he still held a faith before his inevitable end:revenge. Revenge on the K of Spades. Revenge on anyone related to K of Spades. Revenge. It is a tattoo on human’s heart, which does not fade and cannot be erased.

He made an appointment with the Diamonds family.

This is the last thing he must do before his death……。

View attachment 134432

Wish we had a close-up of his face. I'm not sure who this guy is supposed to be based on. Ed Harris, maybe?

^ Yup Ed Harris for sure :) . Making use of a spare J head sculpt and the harness from the EX to make J the Professional (had to use three layers under the t-shirt to get him to fill it out) :) and finished the last few touches on my Dev Gru kitbash...looking cool :) J the Professional.jpgDev Gru.jpg

Did anyone had already seen this... It was a pic taken by ZIPCOOLO from the CICF 2014... I think it is a future release of DAM toys in the Gangsters Kingdom line up...

1617702_759820387414480_33847240760255361_o.jpg
In this one it looks like a Vinnie sculpt... Do you think its a re release of GK Spade 2 in an exclusive style like Spade J exclusive...

10661940_759820580747794_1756854700778971181_o.jpg

Last edited:
No, looks to me like it's John Goodman from The Big Lebowski. . . obviously with a different out fit

otbKFm5.jpg

DDI7l3U.jpg

AWWWWWW YEAH! Thats exactly what I wanted body wise. The fact that Its John Goodman styled makes it even Better!!

No, looks to me like it's John Goodman from The Big Lebowski. . . obviously with a different out fit

otbKFm5.jpg

DDI7l3U.jpg

Yeah I have to agree with you it's John Goodman from the Big Lebowski... Nice gut he has there a new body?... I hope they can make a muscular body too and female one too...

Or John Goodman in Death Sentence (with Kevin Bacon), but I'll take a Lewbowski "The Dude" too then ;)

So I had a theory, which I thereafter found out isn't completely right..

But at first I thought: all the Spades are British, all the Diamonds are Americans (but Atkins; Diamond 2 is British) and if Goodman is King of Spades, then that theory went out the window..

Also thought that the Spades were a bit lighter (in the hand pic then) and British sometimes have a bit lighter skintone. But alas that theory wasn't completely sound. Shame though, cause I thought it was kind of cool like that. And really hoping for a Sam Elliot (really cool actor, with a super charismatic face, could be a cool fig) for the "American" Diamonds.
Clive Owen for Spades

But the Hearts will be: well very obvious (see pic below) and that leaves Clover being Asian dudes (slightly different colored hand).
And that would be way cool, for I would like to see a Ving Rhames, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jackson (Samuel, although a bit too easy to take the bad MF-er) or Edris Alba (yes please) with of course more options available.

And then for Clover Bruce Lee (would be really cool, stylized Bruce). And others could be Jet Li (but like Chan, maybe a bit too friendly looking, well Bruce too maybe, but it's Bruce), Rain (from Ninja Assassin), Donnie Yen etc etc.
What with Yakuza being quite the gangsters, those series can be really nice.

And we need some queens, although I wouldn't know which actresses and if it would look good, women stylized. (with men having much harder features to adapt)

210554aj96fxx8i9o8slsh.jpg

Back