Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks. I just got my Vincent and Kerr set and I'm really liking them. Does anyone know what the extra magazine is for? It doesn't fit into any of the three guns that came with the set.

Hi folks. I just got my Vincent and Kerr set and I'm really liking them. Does anyone know what the extra magazine is for? It doesn't fit into any of the three guns that came with the set.

one pistol comes with a drum mag are you sure it doesn't fit that gun as an option? are you sure you put the right mag into the right guns?

Dont forget to look under the gold if you havent already.

I've been repainting a bike for one of my gangsters. Gonna put spade 3 on it. Just got to finish is.

Before:

imagejpg2_zpsdb4333ac.jpg

After:

imagejpg1_zps5c14cefd.jpg

I love these figures. Hoping to get the exclusive J somehow. Fingers crossed.
Emma this is awesome... are you still collecting these? David and Kojiro and Hong Wu have been pretty awesome, and I'm excited for Angelo since he has both the Scarface and Michael head sculpts from the Godfather.

The quality of these figures is off the chart, and I like the idea behind them, but they are so dang stylized that it doesn't really fit with the rest of my collection. As a result, I bought the Vincent and Jules set and got the Colin Farrell, but don't love them and don't plan on getting any more.

Anyone has Spades 7..How is the coat..mine feels abit tacky in 1 side of the shoulder. not sure is it going bad or reaction with the foam.

I bought the Diamond 3 Efrain Juárez figure on ebay earlier this year. It was sealed, and the way Dam Toys seals the box, it is shrink wrapped. This was a 10 year old figure, still sealed, and upon opening it up, all the pleather deteriorated in a matter of hours. Be sure to treat your pleather from this company!

I bought the Diamond 3 Efrain Juárez figure on ebay earlier this year. It was sealed, and the way Dam Toys seals the box, it is shrink wrapped. This was a 10 year old figure, still sealed, and upon opening it up, all the pleather deteriorated in a matter of hours. Be sure to treat your pleather from this company!
how much pleather was on diamond 3. even the belts and holsters? did you fix it or repaint them?

i am still figuring out the best way to treat pleather. tried angelus finisher, seems to only work on no stress no touch areas unless i out on many coats. adding duller seems to harden the finisher more (as it dried tough ony metal tray i had to scratch with my fingernails to clean).

will be ordering the polyurethane 4-coat flat and see how it goes as on angelus website it says finisher protects mild rubbing but not cracking more layer better protection but 4 coat does both and can be topped with finisher of choice. 4 coat cost more though... thatd be $25 for both 1oz 4 coat and the big bottle finisher (which i use up pretty fast).

10.jpg

I bought an Uzi, mags and shoulder rig loose. As soon as I touched the material for the shoulder rig and ammo pouches, it started to disintegrate into my hands. The material was so thin for the magazine pouches that I ended up having to cut off the cover flaps ( friction is enough to hold the mags in, even upside down under a figures armpit) I ended up needing to use some electrical tape to protect the rest and get it to hold some kind of form. The "buttons" are also pretty fragile too.

Because I bought it online, like most loose parts, I didn't know if the bolt functioned or not. It doesn't. Which is unfortunate but it's a really nice piece. I don't know if it's a mold lift of the SSC Snake Eyes one, just with better base materials and paint or not, I have to find time to find my SSC one from the garage to compare them. The rig system to snap over the Uzi is also disintegrating.

I love the line. And I love nearly all the weapons. The headsculpts are great. The creativity is great. It's a great access point to interesting firearms as well, that we won't see in most military releases. But this Uzi was sort of a dud unfortunately.

View attachment 681471

I bought an Uzi, mags and shoulder rig loose. As soon as I touched the material for the shoulder rig and ammo pouches, it started to disintegrate into my hands. The material was so thin for the magazine pouches that I ended up having to cut off the cover flaps ( friction is enough to hold the mags in, even upside down under a figures armpit) I ended up needing to use some electrical tape to protect the rest and get it to hold some kind of form. The "buttons" are also pretty fragile too.

Because I bought it online, like most loose parts, I didn't know if the bolt functioned or not. It doesn't. Which is unfortunate but it's a really nice piece. I don't know if it's a mold lift of the SSC Snake Eyes one, just with better base materials and paint or not, I have to find time to find my SSC one from the garage to compare them. The rig system to snap over the Uzi is also disintegrating.

I love the line. And I love nearly all the weapons. The headsculpts are great. The creativity is great. It's a great access point to interesting firearms as well, that we won't see in most military releases. But this Uzi was sort of a dud unfortunately.
crap i have the full figure didnt even know there was a shoulder rig.

Back