DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, their site still says coming soon, so they are right around the corner. Probably next week would be my guess. So how are you liking the new M60?

Well it isn't quite as nice as the dam version but it looks good enough. Though just last night i found that one of the clips on the gun snapped off. So again now i have no way for the strap to go on the gun, sigh. I mean it somehow broke while on the gun with the figure just standing there. I never messed with it or anything. I'm just having bad luck with this figure. At least luc will just have an smg with no strap. :slap

The figures are really great

VL7P4Rj.jpg

Well it isn't quite as nice as the dam version but it looks good enough. Though just last night i found that one of the clips on the gun snapped off. So again now i have no way for the strap to go on the gun, sigh. I mean it somehow broke while on the gun with the figure just standing there. I never messed with it or anything. I'm just having bad luck with this figure. At least luc will just have an smg with no strap. :slap

Sounds like these are true to the old military figs. All my old BBI and DML stuff was like that. You just look at it wrong and something would break :thud: Might as well pickup another gun along with the headset on that TA breakdown when it happens :wink1:

Damn those look good. I wish I didn't have money tied up in other stuff right now, I'd get them in a heartbeat.

:lol I know. My fiance is a big Universal Soldier fan, since she loves both Van Damme and Dolph. So these would be purchases where she would think the cash would be justified.

Everybody thanks for nice comments! I got some pple sending me messages, If I was gonna do a video about them. I'm not a reviewer or anything, but I'd thought I share some footage of them anyway. So enjoy.

I have these sitting in my Loot at BBTS. Really looking forward to setting these up for some pics when I get them. Hopefully we will see more Blitzway/DamToys collaborations in the future.

Also, nice video Leenart.

Finally got mine, however for some reason the collar on mine around the neck has this Square piece hanging from it which I haven't seen on any of the other ones, does anyone else have this on their's? Wtf?

776cc32c58bcfad9e73f14f01ddd0fe0.jpg
ade3a3550727db2559c20365758fb6a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back