DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAq5PvX.jpg

My figures but....

gxHoGxB.jpg

Yeah the headset is a little flimsy, it's just plastic glued together on both sides with a metal headband. Mine came loose when i tried getting it to sit straight on the face. I re-glued it but u have to be careful alright, i plan on being more careful when i get luc.

Can someone post a close up of luc his face? I like to see the face painting in detail. That would be great!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Can someone post a close up of luc his face? I like to see the face painting in detail. That would be great!

Actually close-ups of both headsculpts - that would be great!

Dolph looks pretty cross-eyed in some pics.

These are easily the best figures to have come out this year. Would be nice to get some other members of the team, but not very likely. Starship Troopers would be a great follow up.

Im planning on making a lion hart figure with this sculpt.. still not sure what muscle body would fit. Any suggestions?

Most of the current muscle bodies have seamless necks, so converting the head to neckless will be necessary. The CM Toys body is good. The new Phicen male body might be a good one to use, since it is shorter than most, and would suit JCVD well.

I'm still thinking about getting both of these. But may get two spare Dolph heads for Drago and He-Man customs, however these days I would not be surprised to see both show up either as official releases or knock-offs.

Im excited... just one the Luc sculpt on ebay for 86 dollar. Damn what figure shoud I make with this sculpt.. its going to be expensive :(

Thanks @Marineboy I will take a look for that smaler Phicen male body... hope its a good fit though !

Most of the current muscle bodies have seamless necks, so converting the head to neckless will be necessary. The CM Toys body is good. The new Phicen male body might be a good one to use, since it is shorter than most, and would suit JCVD well.
Do u have a link to that specific phicen body you mention? I see different types though. Best Johnny

Back