Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day.....one day.

I don't get it, doesn't it seem like a choice that would actually bring SSC money....I don't think anyone would say "Easy Pass" on a Daredevil PF....unless it was really poorly done.

He is way over due, Bowen releases Daredevil all the time and people eat it up, whats SSC waitin for!! :banghead

Unfortunately no. They weren't up very long, I figured I had plenty of time to take pics. But noooooo...the little woman declared one day:

"We need to remodel & repaint these rooms"

I told her; "Woman, I just got both rooms the way I like them! Thou shalt NOT mess with my MAN CAVE!"

The next day everything came down. :monkey2

:rotfl So what do your man cave look like now?

Doesn't the bottom of it say exclusive on it? I know its not visible on display but still there is a difference.

I don't know, I don't have any exclusive comiquettes.

I Think a better exclusive would have been to incorporate Cloaks head behind her like the art print shows.

....I get the feeling Mark Brooks is getting obscure characters from Marvelverse while AH! gets prime beef....IMO

....I get the feeling Mark Brooks is getting obscure characters from Marvelverse while AH! gets prime beef....IMO

Without going into any specific detail what-so-ever( don't even ask=). I can promise you that this is not the case.

Our future releases should have everyone going:eek :bounce

Best!
-Mark

Without going into any specific detail what-so-ever( don't even ask=). I can promise you that this is not the case.

Our future releases should have everyone going:eek :bounce

Best!
-Mark
:welcome Mark!!

I LOVE Dagger and your artwork, can't wait to see what you guys have in store!!

EDIT: Just noticed you've been on the board since '07. :D

Back