Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might buy the one that still up for pre-order.
I missed the exclusive one,I was sleeping and then had to go to work.:(

Just get on the waitlist now . . . you really shouldn't have a problem converting as it gets closer to coming out . . .

Last night was a PITA at the SSC site. It took me awhile to order the Dagger Comiquette Ex but I was able to get one.

Crazy thing was...I told a friend about the PO approximately an hour later & he went on SSC and was able to snag an EX with no problems.
:mad: :lol :mad: :lol

I got stuck for 1/2 hrs just to go into the site today... before I can buy Dagger, I was called upon for a meeting.. :banghead

After 2 hrs, i was finally back in office, quickly turn on my laptop and got into the website.. :horror

LUCKILY, Dagger Ex was still available for grab, so I got myself one!! :rock

Wat a day for me... :D

I like it better than the AH's pieces.

:lecture :lecture

The man isn't afraid to speak what he perceives is the truth... and I've gotta to say I agree with him and disagree with you creature4000. It may not have AH! on it, but I daresay this is as good, if not better than at least some of the previous comiquettes we've seen.

Just my thoughts...

I would have to agree with both. I was impressed by the Emma Frost AH! Piece and really loved the Mary Jane AH! Piece (still regret selling it) but since then the last three announcements have left me kind of flat. I really like the look of Brooks' work which has similarities but I would say what was hurting the AH! pieces is how they looked good but when compared to the control art or the conceptual art (since AH does them after the fact) they didn't stack. Even when Allison showed the sketches that were worked from they didn't capture completely. Looking at the art here and the piece itself its amazingly close not to mention I like that its larger and closer to the other PF and Comiquette sizes so it can be another addition into a larger display and not a collection onto itself like the AH! pieces which have their own scale in between 1/4 and 1/5.

Last night was a PITA at the SSC site. It took me awhile to order the Dagger Comiquette Ex but I was able to get one.

A Pita?

PopUP_pita_bbq_bacon.jpg

my god!...her face looks like Cindy McCain!....Republicans would wanna own this piece!...and that outfit!.......them breasteses need a helluvah load of industrial strength double sided tape to hold them in place!:google

I got an EX, had issues like everyone with the site ( Huge POS) but it finally loaded and i got the conf email, so I'm happy!

The only thing is I didn't want the EX, I wanted the reg.....but the page wouldn't load for the Reg so I went ahead and PO the EX just so I could get one.

I see the Reg is still available, I'm having trouble deciding whether or not I should just keep the EX and pay the extra $15 or cancel it and order the Reg.....I have 2 AH! pieces with one on the way, none of them exclusives so I don't know what the prints are like.

Is it worth getting the EX just for a print, the Statue is the same, are the prints the same size as the AH! Cover girls of the DC universe Portfolio he released a while back??? because I have those and they are really nice.....good sized, thick card stock, etc.

I got an EX, had issues like everyone with the site ( Huge POS) but it finally loaded and i got the conf email, so I'm happy!

The only thing is I didn't want the EX, I wanted the reg.....but the page wouldn't load for the Reg so I went ahead and PO the EX just so I could get one.

I see the Reg is still available, I'm having trouble deciding whether or not I should just keep the EX and pay the extra $15 or cancel it and order the Reg.....I have 2 AH! pieces with one on the way, none of them exclusives so I don't know what the prints are like.

Is it worth getting the EX just for a print, the Statue is the same, are the prints the same size as the AH! Cover girls of the DC universe Portfolio he released a while back??? because I have those and they are really nice.....good sized, thick card stock, etc.

I really do think the Exclusives are worth it, just because you have that "limited" value more so than the regular edition. However, I will say when I had my AH! comiquettes, I kept all of the exclusive prints in the box, so you'd never even know (other than from the base) that it was an Exclusive or not.

Thanks guys,

hey Chapter 2099, looks like we still have to wait for that elusive Daredevil PF!!

I like the Daggar Comiquette a lot, but still wishing for Daredevil :)

I like the prints.

The prints are nice & cool to have but, like Chapter said, you'd never even know that it was an exclusive or not...unless you framed and displayed them next to your statues.

I was thinking about doing this but I am running out of wall space in my theater room quickly.

I was thinking about doing this but I am running out of wall space in my theater room quickly.

I framed the prints from Emma, MJ & Rogue and had them mounted on the wall behind my comiquettes but had to take them down due to remodeling & repainting.

I think I may have to display them differently after we're done painting.

My better half wants to put her Elvis & Wizard of Oz stuff all over the place. :monkey2

I framed the prints from Emma, MJ & Rogue and had them mounted on the wall behind my comiquettes but had to take them down due to remodeling & repainting.

I think I may have to display them differently after we're done painting.

My better half wants to put her Elvis & Wizard of Oz stuff all over the place. :monkey2

:lol Do you have any pictures of how it used to be? Would definitely like to see. My better half wants to put football stuff up everywhere, how the hell does that work?

:lol Do you have any pictures of how it used to be? Would definitely like to see. My better half wants to put football stuff up everywhere, how the hell does that work?

Unfortunately no. They weren't up very long, I figured I had plenty of time to take pics. But noooooo...the little woman declared one day:

"We need to remodel & repaint these rooms"

I told her; "Woman, I just got both rooms the way I like them! Thou shalt NOT mess with my MAN CAVE!"

The next day everything came down. :monkey2

Back