Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Piece looks really GREAT but I just cancelled it, it took me this long to realize spending $200+ for a character that I know nothing about or care to know anything about is a waste of money imo, so she gets the Boot!

I already have one sexed up blondie in my collection, she'll have to do. who knows maybe the next brooks comiquette will actually be a character I know and like.

It was the exclusive so whoever gets converted off that dreaded waitlist...Congrats

that's not a bad way to think about things to save some money...I'll still be getting mine tho, I just cant get enough blonds in my life :naughty

I would agree it is definitely a good way to save money but on the other hand, Dagger is a character you should read up on and definitely read the Cloak and Dagger line, it is very good.

How awesome would it be if Sideshow produced something like this?

Mary_Jane_statue_by_diablo2003.jpg

The answer is very awesome. :D

I think it would be really neat if Sideshow took a bigger risk and brought us some nudity in these pieces. These are adult collectibles any way so I don't really see the harm.

Wow this is too hot for me too display.:monkey5

Sorry if this was answered in the 11 pages of posts (10 of which I didn't read), but is this an AH! inspired piece?

Nevermind. I see it's not. Now I don't know if I should buy it.

Last edited:
that's not a bad way to think about things to save some money...I'll still be getting mine tho, I just cant get enough blonds in my life :naughty

I agree Blondes are AWESOME!!! but I really wanna take this $200+ and put it toward a 1:1 Endo.

Missed the boat on these before and now they are making more so I just can't pass it up.

This comiquette is Great and looks Awesome but like I said, there are so many things regarding characters I already know about and love that I feel my money would be better spent on.

I'll tell you this though...if it was a Daredevil PF I would def not be cancelling!!! :D

Sadly it wasn't ...so 1:1 Endo it is:rock

I agree Blondes are AWESOME!!! but I really wanna take this $200+ and put it toward a 1:1 Endo.

Missed the boat on these before and now they are making more so I just can't pass it up.

This comiquette is Great and looks Awesome but like I said, there are so many things regarding characters I already know about and love that I feel my money would be better spent on.

I'll tell you this though...if it was a Daredevil PF I would def not be cancelling!!! :D

Sadly it wasn't ...so 1:1 Endo it is:rock

Making more?

Making more?

Yeah I think they are just pumping them out as along as there is a demand for them, right now they are on back order through sideshow (Combat version only)

The clean chrome version is sold out and they go for ridiculous amounts on ebay and other online shops...but you can make the combat version look like the "Clean" fresh off the assembly line Chrome version very easily, there are youtube vids and threads on people who have done it and show you how to do it, it's just speckled black paint on a clean one that gives it a combat version look.

Yeah I think they are just pumping them out as along as there is a demand for them, right now they are on back order through sideshow (Combat version only)

The clean chrome version is sold out and they go for ridiculous amounts on ebay and other online shops...but you can make the combat version look like the "Clean" fresh off the assembly line Chrome version very easily, there are youtube vids and threads on people who have done it and show you how to do it, it's just speckled black paint on a clean one that gives it a combat version look.

Was not aware of this, thanks for the info.

How awesome would it be if Sideshow produced something like this?

Mary_Jane_statue_by_diablo2003.jpg

The answer is very awesome. :D

I think it would be really neat if Sideshow took a bigger risk and brought us some nudity in these pieces. These are adult collectibles any way so I don't really see the harm.

As much as she looks hot and sexy, my sights right now is getting this bad boy:

83331_press05-001.jpg

Dagger looks like a keeper. I'm a ladies man and love the size of my AH pieces and Dagger appears to be the same scale and quality.

Dagger will actually be bigger. She is 1/4 scale while the AH! pieces are in between 1/4 and 1/5.

Dagger will actually be bigger. She is 1/4 scale while the AH! pieces are in between 1/4 and 1/5.

Indeed. They have Dagger listed at 17" and Emma is at 16.5" so I'm not anticipating any outlandish proportion issues between the AH pieces... except for the cleavage of course LOL.

But if she is 17" and Emma is 16'5", doesn't it make Dagger the same scale as AH comiquettes?:confused: It could be just a difference in their bases...

Well, It is confirmed that this will be an ALL-Women line:
https://diablo2003.deviantart.com/art/Dagger-Statue-115744412

Artist's Comments
At San Deigo Comicon this past Summer I had a meeting with Sideshow Collectibles where they contracted me to design a line of statues based off the women of Marvel Comics. Dagger ( of Cloak and Dagger) is the first one to come off the line and I gotta say, I couldn't be happier. Sculptor Adam Ross took my design illustrations and created the 17 inch statue using zbrush. There are 2 versions of the statue, and exclusive and a regular. The exclusive comes with a lithograph of the control art which is seen in the image above. If you'd like to see more images of the statue or get information for ordering it you can visit Sideshow Collectibles at these links:
exclusive version: [link]
regular version: [link]

Lithograph done by me in pen and ink with photoshop colors. Statue sculpted by Adam Ross

Hope you dig!
-Mark

But if she is 17" and Emma is 16'5", doesn't it make Dagger the same scale as AH comiquettes?:confused: It could be just a difference in their bases...

Not exactly......Emma is listed as 5'10 in the official Marvel database. That means at 1/4 scale she'd have been 17.5" without a base. The bases on the AH! pieces aren't huge by any means about 2 inches. Which means at 1/4 scale the Emma piece would have to be just wonder 20". Dagger is listed at 5'5" in the official Marvel database. At 1/4 scale that put her at 16.25 inches. The base looks to be about the same as the AH! pieces so if you clock it at about 2". So it puts the piece at about 15" actual inches. Which in reality is in a weird place like the AH! pieces just being under 1/4 but over 1/5 but the difference is different. At 1/5 Emma would be 15" sans base. At 1/5 Dagger would be 13". Which puts Dagger closer to 1/4 and Emma closer to 1/5. They'll look weird next to each other in terms of a collection of comparable sized pieces but they'll be both great to own without a doubt.

Perhaps. Dagger's base does appear to be a bit taller. I'm fairly confident that they will be compatible. Sideshow knows that we freaks are into the scale of our collections being visually proportional. They know what we like. :joy

Back