Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will look so good together...:monkey2

Dagger.gif
0scarletwitch.gif

I just got my Dagger Statue and it looks awesome. The only thing is the print colors are misaligned. lol But the most important thing is that the statue itself is fine.

The paint job and sculpt is really well done. She looks so sexy. lol

Last edited:
I just got her today. Wow, she looks phenomenal. This line is going to be fantastic. I just wish they were able to include Cloak's head, like in the art.

I just got her today. Wow, she looks phenomenal. This line is going to be fantastic. I just wish they were able to include Cloak's head, like in the art.

Yeah I wish they had Cloak's head in there as well. They could have had it for the exclusive atleast. I'm sure someone will sculpt the head and add it to there statue.

Just got mine, gotta say she looks GREAT. My only beef is that te base of the statue arrived dusty as hell with white dust, and it took me like 30 minutes to clean it. Thanks sideshow!!!:rolleyes:. Anyone else's base appear very dusty out of the box?

Just got mine, gotta say she looks GREAT. My only beef is that te base of the statue arrived dusty as hell with white dust, and it took me like 30 minutes to clean it. Thanks sideshow!!!:rolleyes:. Anyone else's base appear very dusty out of the box?

Yes! It's also the first thing my boyfriend pointed out but it wiped right off.

Mine came with some dust on the base but not much... must be a dirty factory in China... guess they dont care about dust over there

Yes! It's also the first thing my boyfriend pointed out but it wiped right off.

Most of the dust on mine did as well, but the cloak has so many damn folds and wrinkles that theres still dust inside em. How did you get the dust out of the tiny narrow black strips??

Back