Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one I wouldn't mind at all seeing!! :rock

XMKNGBR003_COV.jpg

Polaris_60.jpg

*Yes I know this isn't Brooks' work, I couldn't find a Polaris done by him​

Polaris would be a great addition.

I know she's the first for the Brooks line and all but I won't be getting her down the road, sadly....I made an oath to myself to only collect mutant females and dammit, it shall be done!

They just said in the Dark X-men book that they were not mutants when Norman Osborn was trying to recruit them.

Thanks Black cat, glad you like the piece. Sadly, I don;t know how it would work as a comiquette since she's sort of floating out the blackness and it might be hard to translate. That and the fact that Adam already did an amazing version for her and it would be hard to compete with.

I'm sure you would make one just as great!

Thanks Black cat, glad you like the piece. Sadly, I don;t know how it would work as a comiquette since she's sort of floating out the blackness and it might be hard to translate. That and the fact that Adam already did an amazing version for her and it would be hard to compete with.

I'm sure you would make one just as great!
Yup, there's always room for two Black Cats and two M.J.'s. ;) :D

I think I prefer Storm by AH, but just to have all the X-Ladies in his style. I agree Brooks' line is also getting better and better...Scarlet Witch is just awesome

0scarletwitch.gif

Hey can anyone do this with the Mystique comiquette. I am going to save it.Thanks

022509dagger02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Mark where can I find this staute and was it mass produced? I went to your Deviant art read your synopsis, Very Cool

Mark where can I find this staute and was it mass produced? I went to your Deviant art read your synopsis, Very Cool

here's the actual statue. If im not mistaken, only one was made as a gift to Mark. A lot of people have been begging for it to be made, but so far no go. Still crossing my fingers that it will get made some day!

2zgevqc.jpg

2hoh89y.jpg

here's the actual statue. If im not mistaken, only one was made as a gift to Mark. A lot of people have been begging for it to be made, but so far no go. Still crossing my fingers that it will get made some day!

2zgevqc.jpg

2hoh89y.jpg

I know I saw that pic on the site where his work is posted and thought that maybe Mark had recieved the First Statue, Well thanks Nash now I will have to get in line with everyone else :banghead, Who ever made her the company would make a killin.

I know I saw that pic on the site where his work is posted and thought that maybe Mark had recieved the First Statue, Well thanks Nash now I will have to get in line with everyone else :banghead, Who ever made her the company would make a killin.

i don't get it. why WOULDN'T they make this MJ statue?? is it cos she's too scantily dressed and are afraid of another bone-headed backlash by feminists/the media, like with the first mj comiquette? can't think of any other reason, cos like colossus said this would sell out in record time...

2zgevqc.jpg

2hoh89y.jpg

man could you imagine if this particular piece went up on ebay :horror:horror with insurances that it would never be mass produced.....it would be crazy imo.

also here is the other MJ piece i was talking about

oss4th.jpg

Hopefully SS will ship the EX's to the UK soon, although mine is an xmas present! Still want to check for damage before I box her up!

While I the MJ sitting on the stool with a gun is a little too sleazy / trashy for me I would probably still get her since I'm completing the Brooks line as well.

Back