Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually used a cleaning wipe (disinfectant wipes) and it always works and never harms the statue yet. I also used canned air and have used q-tips several times.

Finally got around to opening mine today. The hair color is really flat. Seems like they could have done a wash or some highlights or something. Other than that, I think It looks great. I was surprised at how heavy the base was. The weight cause me to put her on a lower (non-glass) shelf.

Hey guys,

A little late to the party, but I just finished building my 'photo studio' so I could actually take photos at night, lol! Here's my first shot....then the battery died, lol.

Final.jpg

The Dagger comiquette looks very impressive and sexy. wow...for those who have not yet pulled the trigger, dont wait....go for it. Seeing is believing.

Here is mine

cloak1.jpg

cloak2.jpg

cloak3.jpg

cloak5.jpg

cloak4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Great pics. Had to cancel this one a short while ago. I also wish that the holes for the necklace weren't big like it turned out. May have to track this piece down later, though.

Just got my Dagger EX in the UK today, scored number #100 :D Really love it, was so glad I went for this in the end, can see this being a keeper! Loving the face, again like a lot of statue's the pics do not do it justice, for £160 it was a bargain! I love the print too and it's huge, also my first EX!

Pics:

dsc00270he.jpg

dsc00269a.jpg

dsc00268rz.jpg

Back