Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it was sold as a kit on Statue Forum but that run was a while back...

3934813407_7075df7dda_b.jpg

3934813875_d0e2dcc27c_b.jpg

3935596376_9da4fe2488_b.jpg

3935596716_a877b0e317_b.jpg

I originally passed on this, but after these amazing pics, I'm going to have to go scouting and get me one. Maybe sideshow will have some left over in a month or so.

I originally passed on this, but after these amazing pics, I'm going to have to go scouting and get me one. Maybe sideshow will have some left over in a month or so.

I didn't pass i just missed it when it was up for pre-order like you say hopefully SS will have a second chance on this in the future?

at only 500 +/- made, i kinda doubt it.
you never know though.

I was really surprised last year to see the Rouge comiquette on 2nd chance, let alone the exclusive version. However, I have a bad feeling you're right. This is going to be sold out for good, and I'm going to be forced to give money to those pirates on eBay for one.

I'd go to the Wait List if I were you. I heard someone converted in just one or two days

Yeah it was mine that converted the same day if I remember (EX btw), still waiting for it to ship, mainly because I'm in the UK so they leave the EU orders until last I believe. Deffo get on it, looks like an excellent Comiquette! Shame mine is an xmas present :( booo!

Yeah it was mine that converted the same day if I remember (EX btw), still waiting for it to ship, mainly because I'm in the UK so they leave the EU orders until last I believe. Deffo get on it, looks like an excellent Comiquette! Shame mine is an xmas present :( booo!

I'm also in the EU and haven't even received an arrival notice. I'm sure I'll have her in a month or two, if lucky:rolleyes: :banghead

i think once the brooks line catches on these early pieces will go the way of the hughes pieces up up and away.

and with everyone raving about the SW it may of already taken off and we just don't know it yet.

i think once the brooks line catches on these early pieces will go the way of the hughes pieces up up and away.

and with everyone raving about the SW it may of already taken off and we just don't know it yet.

I totally agree with you. Though Dagger is not as popular as Emma, with an ES of 500 for the EX I'm sure she will be a very sought after piece

Back