Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like how he is climbing the base, but why the hell did they put Magneto's helmet on the BACK side of the base?

Also, I don't think the EX head is as horrible as everyone is making it out to be, but something is seriously wrong with his mouth because he looks like a Morlock. Definitely ordering the EX.

Yea, strange choice...Magneto's helmet just seems irrelevant back there...

Wonder if the jacket is easy to remove. It looks as if only the hands come off and not the entire arm.

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. Iirc, SS said that since he'll have switch out arms that the jacket would be removable. Now, like you said, it looks like just the hands. Also, not one single pic of him without the jacket.

300054_press06-0011.jpg

Granny pants for the win!!! LMAO:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl But still gonna get this masterpiece even with the issues:slap:panic:

Seems I have fewer complaints than everyone else :)

I think the statue itself is awesome! I hope the jacket is removable though, since the short leather jackets are just weird...

One thing I hope gets changed is the soles on his boots. They should be brown, black, or at least dirty...

Also, I think it would have been neat if the belt & Bandolier were leather, if only to make this piece more multi-media.

the EX head is deformed and looks like he is about to change to red hulk! epic fail on the EX....i dont know how sideshow approved of it....regular is fantastic

Last edited:
the EX head is deformed and looks like he is about to change to red hulk! epic fail on the EX....i dont know how sideshow approved of it....regular is fantastic

If they are the same/similar price you may as well get an ex :huh EX FTW!

If they are the same/similar price you may as well get an ex :huh EX FTW!

Will get trough LCS, I leave in California so if i order to Sideshow they will charge me Shipping + Tax :slap BUT at the LCS a friend of mine he always give me a good deal :hi5: I just tell him which i want to pre-order and he will take care of it without the tax & shipping :yess: only regular version not the exclusive. So if i want the exclusive i go trough Sideshow like my Thanos you have to get the exclusive :wink1:

Will get trough LCS, I leave in California so if i order to Sideshow they will charge me Shipping + Tax :slap BUT at the LCS a friend of mine he always give me a good deal :hi5: I just tell him which i want to pre-order and he will take care of it without the tax & shipping :yess: only regular version not the exclusive. So if i want the exclusive i go trough Sideshow like my Thanos you have to get the exclusive :wink1:

I get my regulars off a friend as well, 20-25% off Sideshow RRP prices and I collect them so no shipping. :hi5:

I have to agree with many of the others. I do NOT like the mouth on the EX head. I hope that Sideshow can tweak that before production. PLEASE DO!

Back