Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see this shot??
looks like a frigeen morlocks EX head
3000541_press04-001.jpg

:horror:peace

beniboy1984 said:
The magneto helmet should have been placed up front. I just dont get it on why they hide it at the back...
If it was in front them it would look silly with the Magneto PF that will be made one day. :lecture

not if magneto has an ex. helmet-less portrait. it would look like its been knocked off while fighting cyclops

I cant wait to order this I like the look with out the visor and prob will display him like that.

Kick ass statue. The Ex head looks ____in sick to me.

Well that makes three of us who like the EX head. Come on. There have got to be others.

I predict that when this is seen in person, a lot of the negative comments will turn into, "wow the EX head is not nearly as bad as I thought." :lecture

Id be pissed too if i looked like that lol. not really like thanos at all at least you can fix the problem with the normal head...
Second thanos face was a style choice by the artist and thanos ain't human( you can fake that)... We're talking about the human face here.

HEEEEYYYY YOU GUYSSSSS

I will get the ex, but.....why ex head so ugly? they won't do any change in the future right? and they never mention about light up on him, even there is picture for both heads.

WOW that exclusive head is an abomination!!! I am disappointed in the granny pants as well. Will order the exclusive, but will definetly display visor head. The base is ok, but nothing great. Sideshow could have done much better with this one. As with any junky I will buy.

I have no qualms about anything else but the EX head looks like Jean Grey is telekinetically probing his pee hole or he's just really constipated.

WOW that exclusive head is an abomination!!! I am disappointed in the granny pants as well. Will order the exclusive, but will definetly display visor head. The base is ok, but nothing great. Sideshow could have done much better with this one. As with any junky I will buy.

:goodpost: I feel pretty much the same way, i feel like its a good piece but there are some things sideshow could have done to make it better.

HEYYY YOU GUYYYYYYS
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mkB5-BHxKZI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mkB5-BHxKZI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I really like how he is climbing the base, but why the hell did they put Magneto's helmet on the BACK side of the base?

Also, I don't think the EX head is as horrible as everyone is making it out to be, but something is seriously wrong with his mouth because he looks like a Morlock. Definitely ordering the EX.

This is an AWESOME PF!!
But i have to agree something is off with the ex head, i think its the shape/placment of the mouth because if you cover up the mouth it looks pretty good.
I also think the jacket looks like is slightly off, too short maybe? Looks like it would only be sitting around his bellybutton length but because the way his arms are raised maybe thats it
I will still try and get the EX.

Back