Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyclopsgroup.jpg

Just a quick shot, nothing like my previous pics.

Great Pic Railirik

The Wolfie PF always looks like he's a dwarf when shot head on.. the side views are nicer but don't show the detail. Still a fine PF though!

I agree with your statement, more so the stance or pose of Wolverine, I feel they could have gone with a better pose, something more Ominous
Wolverine.jpg

very nice pics.
Maybe SS will include only a prints for exclusives from now on because people are complaining so much about the EX head. lol.. Keep on complaining if you like prints!

Last edited:
this statue is awesome. i dunno why everyone elses EX head looks deformed but mine looks fine. I dont think its horrible at all. It has an awkward hair style but thats it. Mine doesnt squint and it looks to be in proportion. Will post pics and video soon.

this statue is awesome. i dunno why everyone elses EX head looks deformed but mine looks fine. I dont think its horrible at all. It has an awkward hair style but thats it. Mine doesnt squint and it looks to be in proportion. Will post pics and video soon.

That's the power of the lense :lecture

Raikirik can't fool da Ski, I know the power of lens and photoshop. I want the good, bad and ugly straight up!!!!

The elites have spoken. :D

Back