Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyclops4.jpg

like the visor on the box art more

lol... its really too bad the EX head is so fugly. Im just glad the reg head looks great. JIM LEE all the way.

Also how many of you display your gambit with long hair vs short?.
I think gambit long hair looks terrible. Cyclops is suffering the same syndrome except its taking more flack for the ex head.

lol... its really too bad the EX head is so fugly. Im just glad the reg head looks great. JIM LEE all the way.

Also how many of you display your gambit with long hair vs short?.
I think gambit long hair looks terrible. Cyclops is suffering the same syndrome except its taking more flack for the ex head.

Yeah at the end of the day the reg head along with the rest of the sculpt is great. I have no regrets picking him up. Just a shame about the EX head. Would've been a true EX or fail....oh well.

As for Gambit short hair all the way. I don't love the teeth completely but it is so much more badass than the long hair version.

IMO, I think this alternative head, the CA Bukey head, and the Prince Namor head all suffer from not looking quite right... something about the mouth and upper teeth seem odd. I wonder if the alternate heads are being sculpted by the main artist or the sideshow team... have no idea but it would be interesting to know..

You are absolutely right! All these are sculpted by Tony C. It's strange the only head he sculpted great was Gambit PF.

You bet I'm serious. Look at the back of the foot. It is the same as the prototype. They changed the rock a bit but his foot is still not flat on the base as some have suggested.

A bit? A bit!? OK, if you can't see by those pics what a huge difference there is, and are actually saying that having just the tip of the heel out is not that much different than having more than half his foot out, no matter what the angle, I guess there's no point in arguing over this.

A bit? A bit!? OK, if you can't see by those pics what a huge difference there is, and are actually saying that having just the tip of the heel out is not that much different than having more than half his foot out, no matter what the angle, I guess there's no point in arguing over this.

You are right. I stand corrected.

IMG_1638.jpg

IMO, I think this alternative head, the CA Bukey head, and the Prince Namor head all suffer from not looking quite right... something about the mouth and upper teeth seem odd. I wonder if the alternate heads are being sculpted by the main artist or the sideshow team... have no idea but it would be interesting to know..

Cyclops and Capt(Bucky) have the same 4 out of 6 artist that sculpted them. Or is it 5 - forgot. I checked earlier.

problems with my when I opened today, painted flaw with hand, the base is not working with light. also I thought there should be battery inside, but I don't see any this time, the statue itself has sound when you shake it, the freaking jacket is so hard to put on.
I really hope I can keep this one cause is #19 ex, but need to fix those problem first.

Back