Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Cyclops and I am very impressed. I was never a fan of light-ups but it works very very well for Cyclops. The exclusive I've already criticized and unfortunately my opinion does not change. The light-up is awesome on the exclusive though. I find that the shape of the head is better than I anticipated but the weird teeth really really stand out. I'm going to display it with the regular head and hands for sure.

I did not have too much problems with the jacket. I took off the detachable arm and first placed it in the jackets sleeve all the way in. Then I put the jacket on starting with the right arm, swing the jacket across the back and connect the detachable arm. I find that this will be the easiest way to put on and take off the jacket.

Overall an excellent statue. I did not have problems with the switch (stays in when pressed) or paint job. Cyclops is lighter than PFs I've had in the past but it still feels of quality. I do wish that there was more of a mixed media component to it (his belt for example). At the end of the day I'm happy to have a definitive Cyclops in my collection. Bring on Rogue!!

p1040641z.jpg

p1040642b.jpg

p1040643j.jpg

p1040644a.jpg

p1040645s.jpg

p1040649o.jpg

p1040650.jpg

p1040651.jpg

Seeing this makes me drool at the thought of a 1/4 Magneto....

p1040647hs.jpg

p1040648s.jpg

Last edited:
Great pix darren.

Got mine in. Paint is phenomenal, proportions are exact, exclusive head is 85% kahkah. Overall a very solid piece from Sideshow.

Best of all, its flawless with zero paint issues!!!!

Some shots.

P1050153.jpg
P1050141.jpg

P1050135.jpg
P1050134.jpg

P1050133.jpg
P1050149.jpg

And......kahkah
P1050144.jpg

Not overly concerned with the lack of awesomeness on the exclusive head as I would never have displayed it with visorless version anyway.

I'm looking forward to get mine. I like the look with the jacket more than I thought I would; I might display him with it on after all.

If I end up buying this down the road I am def keeping the Jacket on...It makes the proportions look better somehow.

Great pics King!!!! I threw on the jacket pretty quickly but wow he looks very good without it.

Thnx.

He actually does. I was 100% gonna go with the jacket on because his proportions looked off in very pic I saw, mine included, but in hand thats not the case. Has to be lens distortion or something :dunno

Thnx IronLungs!

If I end up buying this down the road I am def keeping the Jacket on...It makes the proportions look better somehow.

That's going to be the only way that I'm going to display him. The jacket to me just makes him look that much better in my eyes.

That's going to be the only way that I'm going to display him. The jacket to me just makes him look that much better in my eyes.

I havent had a chance to put the jacket on yet, but I was surprised how good it looks without it.

Did you get yours yet, Iron?

I havent had a chance to put the jacket on yet, but I was surprised how good it looks without it.

Did you get yours yet, Iron?

Nope, I'm one of those that chose to keep the original release date...:(

Now I have exactly two weeks from today that I'll have mine. I wanted to see what it was like to be a collector overseas and having to wait your turn. While everyone else is just have funny with theirs, posting sick looking photos, and just gushing with excitement that Cyke is finally added to their collection.

Can't you tell that I'm not happy with my decision to wait. NEVER AGAIN!!!:monkey2

July 11...:impatient:

Well that sux a fat one :(

I was really looking forward to your shots, they are ALWAYS the best!

At least I have something to look forward to now.

This jacket business is a beeotch to get on, by the way.

Back