CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, DC, you ****ed yourself today. We're getting a movie Flash that's also Barry Allen in 2019; now, make a damn Batman TV Show set in the Arrowverse, already.

Why did they **** themselves? :dunno

That would be a great idea, have a whole other different universe set in TV shows.

Because now they have no reason to use the BS "we don't like to use movie characters on TV" excuse. Don't get me wrong, today's announcements were awesome, but that stuff drives me nuts.

Nah, it's been that way for years. Back when "The Batman" was on, I believe they said they created the Ethan Bennet character (who became that show's Clayface) because Harvey Dent was off limits. Smallville could never use Batman, either.

New episode is boring so far...and the romantic relationship between the cop and the other cop's daughter, typical CW boring soap opera ****. Can't wait to see how Flash beats fart-man. I bet he uses his...speed. :lol

Loved the episode! Great little rib towards Arrow about executing every villain that he meets. :lol. Top notch acting from Barry, his dad and Joe. Next week's episode looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fart man wasn't a lame villain, surprisingly.

FX are awesome in this show.

Lots of character development in this episode, I love it.

3 for 3, can't wait for the DCC figure.

WB/DC is killing it with their CW stuff. Flash is just fun to watch, nothing too dark or strained. If only they could put enough faith in these actors and give them a full on movie treatment.

I'm ok with Geoff's approach, taking these (and every other DC representation) as part of the multi-verse.

It was something I always thought, now it's official.

They're stacking them up pretty effectively too. Really makes you wonder why it hasn't happened years ago.

Back