CW Jedi/Sith Giclees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I am glad you were able to find some that look nice and at a great price.

Those look great Loki! I am sure they a tad better lowered too. Outstanding job.

KitFisto said:
Those look great Loki! I am sure they a tad better lowered too. Outstanding job.

The only bad thing is now I want to get the two Jedi I'm missing, Yoda and Obi. Yoda I don't mind so much but Obi is not in this year's budget.

Here's one of them lowered. Looks much better, now if I could only get the 3 other maquettes...

Personally I would drop them down another few inches, the CW pieces are so small to begin with, you don't want too much space between them.

That looks good though. :cool:

LOTRFan said:
Personally I would drop them down another few inches, the CW pieces are so small to begin with, you don't want too much space between them.

That looks good though. :cool:

They're already lower than center from the ceiling and it would look weird if I lowered them any more because there'd be too much space above them. I realize you can't see that in that pic though. I was hoping to avoid any more character keys as well, you can just see Anakin in the corner there, but with Asajj and SHAAK TI coming............

Back